1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Question for dildo lovers

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Mon, May 22, 2020.

1. Mon

Mon New Member

I made this based on something Ive seen in a swingers' club. (check link on my reddit profile) Twin brothers, both having PA holes in their dickheads. On their birthday, they'd go to a swingers' club and pass a huge PA through their dicks. Women were lined up for the pleasure. Some men (cucks) were drooling at the show. I promised the guys one day Id make a statue celebrating their intimate connection. This one is in concrete, as the brothers were Russians and Russia was built with concrete.

Now, I thought of making this in silicone, something that can be used internally. But Im not sure it's going to be usable, because of the (silicone)PA. This opened a door for me, (no pun, you mofos!) Id like to make a dildo, a sculpture that someone would shove up his ass. What more tribute to my work that that?!!As Im not a bottom, Im asking here guys who use dildos, what would be exciting to shove in and be with you during your sexual work-out? Ive seen some toys made by a company, they create fictitional pieces (dragons, aliens etc). I want something 100% human. Just so u know this is not spam: for my works (paintings, statues etc, I only charge for the materials and posting. The skills, time, sweat is all on me.Im not an artist, Im an artisan (I make objects).I am not wealthy but I dont need to sell my work. I have a different concept of life. So pls hear me out.
    [​IMG]

poly attomic and Tentacle_Kitty like this.
  2. poly attomic

poly attomic need more knots!!!!

If you wanna make something to shove up the ass, make sure you use medical-grade platinum silicone. You're gonna also want to invest in looking at what you want. There's two easy ways to do this for you- first is to take a clay, polymer, etc (or concrete!!) version of your dildo, make a mould, and pour+cure your silicone in there with a pressure chamber to get rid of bubbles in your pour.

That ring at the top may be very hard to pull off with silicone. A lot of guys love an insertable tip with a swelling shaft, down to thick balls for a nice prostate-stimulating ride. Something to use as a reference would be Bad Dragon's John and Flint, which many will argue feel amazing.

Good luck :)

3. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

Id be willing to try this out. Reminds me of the three amigos model some. Id definitely go with platinum silicone. Maybe even use a real metal PA if that's possible. But if not I'm sure a silicone one would hold up fine.