1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Remove Knotted dildo

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by bigliffh, May 13, 2020.

1. bigliffh

bigliffh New Member

i just bought my first dildo. what should i think about inserting and removing the knot?

2. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

First of all, congrats to your first dildo, I hope you will enjoy it!
    But what exactly do you mean by asking what you "should" think about it?
    Many think it is a very satisfying feeling when they take the bulky knot. With bigger dildos it's often something you have to work towards to to be able to take it. And from personal experience I can say it makes you somehow happy if you finally did it for the first time.
    But try it yourself and make your own experience. You shouldn't ask nobody to tell you what to think about something. :)

3. bigliffh

bigliffh New Member

sorry my english isnt the best i wanted to know how to insert and remove it because i think its going to hook itself into my butt and how of it hurts to remove it

4. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

Ah ok that's no problem.
    Well it shouldn't hurt. If it hurts, it's maybe a little bit too big (for now). It takes a little bit of training to be able to take the knot.
    As a warm-up you could take a dildo you're comfortable with to get your anus used to penetration. After that you can take a bigger one to stretch it even further. You do this until you've reached a size similar to the knot of your dildo.
    That way inserting and removing it doesn't overuse your muscles so it doesn't hurt anymore.

Imagine it like you train your arm muscles with a dumbbell. You can't just lift 30 kg without hurting yourself if you didn't train before. You have to start with 10 to get used to the weight and take more afterwards.

bigliffh likes this.
  5. bigliffh

bigliffh New Member

thank you for the information

6. Xochiquetzal

Xochiquetzal Active Member

Yes, thank you for the tips.
    I hacve a kage but I don't use it because I felt the knot was too big and I couldn't take it when I tried to use it. But I will try to do it following your advice :).