1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Roleplay Board?

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by Ajax, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

^ Maybe we could have a thread for each?

I don't mind taking a roleplay to PMs if it gets a little racy. Or would that not matter in a sex toy forum, and as long as it's understood and/or using OCs?

Ajax likes this.
  2. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I'd personally participate in 3rd person, long paragraphs, and well written. I originally (and mostly) play DND as RP not tabletop and my partner for it and I haven't been able to because of timing problems. I would be interested in something like that again.

3. Ajax

Ajax Guest

Yeah, my hope is most people will rp in 3rd person. But I'm not going to prevent people who want to rp in first from doing so if they do so by the guidelines. I would also prefer not having to fade to black (considering the nature of this forum in general), but we would need to make sure all characters (and of course rpers) are at least 18 in that situation as well. Might be easier for the sake of the mods to continue with the fade to black rule?
    I think a board of it's own with sub-boards for fantasy and realistic rps would be great, and players can specify in their initial post if they're looking for people to rp with in 1st or 3rd person as well as post lengths (ie, one liners or paragraphs). I want to appeal to everyone with an interest in rping and not make any users feel alienated or like some of us are 'elitist' or anything when it comes to writing, lol.

Vitani likes this.
  4. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

I love RPing. Been playing various D20 games and creative writing for a long time. Would love to see this implemented in some form.

Ajax likes this.
  5. Snærhjarta

Snærhjarta Well-Known Member

This really makes me want to set up a RP on the old site I roleplayed at...

Ajax likes this.
  6. Ajax

Ajax Guest

I hope it works out! I'll be working on my guidelines. ^^

7. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

Role play forum added (visible to registered members only)

8. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

Fantastic!!