1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Show off your toys!

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by DameKathryn, Aug 5, 2014.

1. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

I have four Mary 2.0's preferring multi colored toys when available. My first one was purchased from Bad Dragon in Everlasting Night which I refer to as Luna colored. I'd say of all the MLP characters I find Luna the most appealing then probably her sister Celestia. From there on it's difficult to really choose who I appreciate more! *smiles and winks* My second and third Mary's were purchased via on-line for sale ads and the fourth on eBay. Number 3 glows under UV adding something different.

Mary 2 #1 Front Offset.jpg Mary 2 #2 Front Offset.jpg Mary 2 #3 Front Offset.jpg Mary 2 #4 Front Offset.jpg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  2. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

The last of my Bad Dragon penetrable's is a Sugar Star in Luna's colors. I'm planning on purchasing another Sugar Star in the colors of her original character when Bad Dragon opens custom color options again.

I have several other mare penetrable toys from different manufacturers that I am going to post about...

Sugar Star #1 Front Offset.jpg

3. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

Here are two mare penetrable toys from BadWolfPL in Poland called Arizona. His website:
    https://www.bad-wolf.com.pl/horse-arizona-pussy-p-24.html

The Arizona's are the softest of the mare penetrables that I have, MUCH softer than Bad Dragon's penetrables and almost as soft as a Fleshlight. These have what's referred to as the 'realism effect' applied.

Arizona #1 Front Offset.jpg Arizona #2 Front Offset.jpg

4. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

5. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

Here are my two toys from Erasexa in Russia called Grase. Different color combinations are available, I selected the two that I felt were more 'real' color wise. These are softer than Bad Dragon's toys but not as soft as BadWolfPL's Arizona's. Erasexa can be found on Amazon, Etsy and eBay. His main website comes up in Russian but English can be selected at the top of the page:
    https://erasexa.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=184

Grase #1 Front Offset.jpg Grase #2 Front Offset.jpg

6. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

This is Corazanna the Spanish Mare from the Fetish Zone
    https://www.fetishzone.net/store/st...one-corazanna-spanish-mare-masturbator-p-4748

Corazanna is the tightest of my mare toys, her entrance is very small so to enter her one needs a very firm/hard erection especially if one is of above average girth. Once inside though she's deliciously soft and yielding. She's hugs one's member nicely, suction can be provided by pushing deeply into her then squeezing down on the remainder of her cavity then placing a finger over her small exit hole. The small exit air hole makes cleaning her thoroughly after use more difficult however allowing one's ejaculate to liquefy after use helps.

Corazanna Front Offset.jpg

7. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

Here are stock photos of my 2 types of Freaks Alien Fleshlights from the USA. What I like about the Freaks Alien model Fleshlight is that she's NOT human which provides an additional fantasy focus. The first two I purchased came as solid bluish inserts in solid blue cases. The most recent one I purchased in October 2020 during a limited production run is clear in a clear case, only the front section is bluish. The reason I purchased a third one was because it was different (e.g., clear in a clear case) than my first two, I like the clear one as one can observe their own 'action'. Fleshlight has only produced these lately for short time periods around All Hallows Eve (e.g., Halloween). Another item I recently purchased from a friend is an original Fleshlight Launch (an automated 'stroker') which adds a new and intense level to self stimulation!

Alien Fleshlight Front.jpg Alien Fleshlight #3 Front Offset.jpg Fleshlight Launch by Kiiroo.jpg

8. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

I purchased Hera (the mare) from Sidewinder Creations in Germany, she is my only two hole mare toy which is the only way she's made. She is also my most expensive mare toy costing $307 plus $43 for shipping at the time. Her actual cost will vary according to the exchange rate between one's native currency and the Euro.
    https://www.sw-creations.de/en/hera.html

Hera is massive of tipping the scale at 4.3 lbs Although she sports both orifices I only use the mare part. I did try the anal opening to compare it's feel to the mareness opening. Due to her bulk she's the firmest of my toys too although very offers a very enjoyable and satisfying 'ride'. The translucent color I purchased doesn't show her details very well and she's opaque enough that it's not possible to see the action. I've included a stock photo along with my toys photo which better shows her details.

Hera Front Offset.jpg Hera 01.jpg

9. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

The last of my current collection of mare penetrable toys is Lily Dew, the Pony Mare made by VaaChar in Germany. Although she's not as soft as most of my other toys her design is interesting and unique highlighted by her tail stub, teats and ample ass. Fortunately her shaft is not overly thick so it yields nicely. As with my other toys I prefer to squeeze down on the shaft then cover the exit end to create a mild suction. The shaft collapsing and expanding as the toy is worked adds additional physical and visual stimulation. Like some of my other toys I tend to choose colors that accentuate and contrast semen's white color.

VaaChar currently only markets on Etsy although from the literature accompanying Lily Dew a website is being setup.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/733481...urbator?ref=landingpage_similar_listing_bot-5

Lily Dew #1 Front Offset.jpg Lily Dew #2 Front Offset.jpg Lily Dew #2 Bottom Front.jpg

10. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

Addendum, here is a mare toy that recently came to my attention that was posted on Furaffinity some 7 years ago by Bajazzo from Germany. I've not been able to locate the creator and he's not responded to any of the comments for some years. This toy is the most accurate rendering of a mares mareness that I have seen, it's unfortunate that this artist has disappeared as I'd certainly like to purchase one of these. Here is the information I've distilled from the OP and the comment dialogs including the link to the OP:

Here you can see a silicone masturbator in the shape of a mares vagina. (Interior color is pink)
    Cost is 250-300 euros, it is about 30 cm tall. The inside is smooth without structure, like a real one. I can make the canal individually, depending on the size of the tail. Everything is possible in terms of color. For details please PN.
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/11310854/

Mare Masturbator by Bajazzo (Germany).jpg

11. Vanquished

Vanquished Bigger and better things

XLs, Ls, and a couple Ms
    Not shown is a L John, Snowball and JT.
    It's too addictive to see what I can snag from the flop drops lol.
    Left to Right​
    Back Row:
    XL Orochi, XL Mystic, XL Mokko, XL Vector, XL Chance (med), XL Chance (soft), L Habu, XL Nox, L Demon Dick
    Front Row:
    M John, Emilie, L Echo, L Flint, M Demogorgan, M Stan, XL Bumblehooves, M Baron (yes, M it's the biggest M toy you can get for sure), L Pearce, XL Austin, XL Clayton, L Sleipnir, M Razor

First purchase was mid-may of this year. I don't think there really is anything left for me to buy at this point. Knot toys are not my cup of tea. I don't have any use for the Orange Chance anymore since I got the medium (pink/purple) one. And in case anyone is wondering the The L Flint and the XL Nox are the hardest to take. Both are medium firmness, the Nox is much girthier than it appears.
    This is just my BD collection. Have a whole slew of other toys but they haven't been touched since I got into BD. They probably need to find there way into the trash bin at this point haha.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    Travis Bunday likes this.
  12. Abbe

Abbe I Love Horses!

God I'm glad I didn't order an xl nox... i shoulda never sold my large

13. Vanquished

Vanquished Bigger and better things

I like a challenge but in medium firmness Nox is winning haha.

I had no idea when I bought it. From the side view it doesntly look that bad but it's super wide. It's like the opposite for Flint.

14. ChaiSaberdeer

ChaiSaberdeer damn cat

I managed to snag a m/m Echo in the Black Friday exclusive color - was originally going to wait until Christmas to unbox -- but you know what they say, curiosity kills the cat

IMG_20211205_225311_280370161605139284.jpg IMG_20211205_225255_847969382742648994.jpg

15. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Woah that is hella gorgeous!!!! Way prettier in person!!!

Leopardfurred and ChaiSaberdeer like this.
  16. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

I didn't expect all that sparkle on that coloration! It looks amazing!

ChaiSaberdeer likes this.
  17. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

I haven't uploaded a picture here in a long time.
    This is my current top 5, can't get enough of this bloody lineup!
    Bloody_Lineup.jpg

goatchs and Zaphora like this.
  18. ChaiSaberdeer

ChaiSaberdeer damn cat

I take it slasher silver is your favorite color?

19. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

Hmm how du you know? :D
    Yes I absolutely love that simple but awesome coloration.

Zaphora and ChaiSaberdeer like this.
  20. Leopardfurred

Leopardfurred Wild and Untamed Thing

Love Baron sooooooo much