1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Small or medium fenrir?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by KaijuKult, Nov 21, 2018.

1. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

Hello there, with black Friday fast approaching I want to get myself a fenrir mainly to use as a plug while peg my bf but may also use it for knot fucking. I'm wondering what size would be better. I feel like the shaft might be too short on the small to stimulate but the knot on the medium too big for me to take. If I were to choose firmnesses it would be medium for the small and soft for the medium I think.

2. FtmSlut

FtmSlut happy lil hippy

I'd do medium/soft!! I have a small/medium and I can confirm that the shaft is too short lol. The knot on the medium is bigger but better to be stuck training for a long time than with a toy that leaves you unfulfilled!

3. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

What about a medium/medium. I'm thinking the knot would be harder to take but I want to be able to feel the ridges and texture on shaft too. If soft still allows the ridges to be felt i'll go with medium soft.

4. FtmSlut

FtmSlut happy lil hippy

I like the medium firmness, I have A medium firmness nova, vasu and fenrir. It's good for textures, but can be a little harsh in my opinion! It's mostly about figuring out what works best for you, and what hole you're using the toy in! (I use mine vaginally mostly!) I don't have a toy but I believe you can still feel ridges and such, but I don't know firsthand. I'm hoping to get a soft toy tomorrow!

5. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

I'm hoping to use it both vaginally and a anally but mostly vaginally, right now I'm leaning towards a soft medium fenrir but might get a medium firmness depending on availability. I'm still waiting for my medium medium roland I ordered over a month ago which would be good for training as knot not as big. I'm nervous about the sale as I'll have to take a ten minute break from work when the sale starts so I'll have to decide on a toy quick for the 40% discount, if site crashes or whatever I'm still good with the 20% discount.