1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

So do the selling rules not matter anymore?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions / Bug Reports' started by Mallory, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Mallory

Mallory Active Member

So just flagging this that user Cassvillerob posted a sale thread for some toys, but couldn't be bothered to follow the most basic rule of posting a picture with proof of the toys, which oddly is Rule #1 (so you'd think it was important).

Turns out, at least one mod (Zaphora) is perfectly fine giving people a pass on breaking the rules as long as they know who the person is.

Not exactly the kind of behavior that inspires confidence in the forum to not be working with scammers. Not saying this is the case, but ignoring rules isn't exactly honorable behavior.

So yeah, do the rules not matter anymore? Because the last toy forum I remember that had this problem was the old bad dragon forum that collapsed under the nepotism and scamming.

Attached Files:

drfrisker likes this.
  2. Tiffanbrill

Tiffanbrill Well-Known Member

Other Mods are not active and forum host/admin also gone?
    If ppl would be honest and treating others like they want to be treated when they are buying then we wouldn't have that Problem but yeah..

drfrisker likes this.
  3. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Rob ended up making a huge spreadsheet that he ended up linking (i guess this isn't relevant now) but I did talk to him about how he posted.)