1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

so many dildos so little money

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by GhostSnake, Mar 6, 2018.

?

why not vote lol

1. Nox

31.3%
  2. Nova

46.9%
  3. Terra

12.5%
  4. Crackers

28.1%
  5. Demo

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GhostSnake

GhostSnake Member

I'm in a conundrum I don't know what I want to get for my next toy I'm thinking of getting one dildo and one masturbater (tabby) next time I get enough money (fucking tax season) but do have some ideas but just want to get some other opinions and suggestions anyways sizing up.JPG
    I know I can handle up to 2.4 diameters (bumble) and 2.5 (Austin) and CTs for must idk which one would go best with SC though or are worth it
    also (how my voting works/all voting should work (just to make it easier )

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  2. MissMoneyPenny

MissMoneyPenny New Member

The Nova looks like it has crashed the wrong party :D. Btw, did you choose the small Nova because the knot size is easier to handle with your measurements or as a warm up toy?

I'm just wondering because I have a medium Nova and I debated a lot whether to go with a small or medium and I might be able to give you some input on that matter if you feel a bit too intimidated by the size of the knot. Otherwise, just disregard my mumblings :p

Do note that I'm a lady. But a hole is a hole, amirite? Even an owl has one. o_O

For me the knot isn't the end-all and be-all. While I'm able to take most of it, the toy is too lengthy for me. Yet, I still love it because the toy is basically a knot after a knot. So, if it's because of the size of the knot, don't be too intimidated by it. There's so much more to the toy than that. For example, the previous layer before the actual knot is the best part for me and it's about the size of Terra's knot.

GhostSnake and carmex like this.
  3. carmex

carmex Active Member

I was wondering the same thing re: Nova and the knot.
    I'm a guy and my M/M Nova is my "desert island" toy. Yeah the knot is intimidating, and some nights I don't make it because I'm not really in the mood, but like MissMoneyPenny said, there is so much more to Nova than just the knot.
    edit: oh, and suction cups are always worth it.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    GhostSnake likes this.
  4. GhostSnake

GhostSnake Member

Um for me I know I cant take the 2.8 but I was thinking I might get a med later or something but you did give some good insight now idk thanks lol (but i do like the idea of taking the whole thing idk why)
    I always do if I can with cups (but I cant choose both sometimes) i did have a xar m/m but i could not handle getting that 2.75 in lol

5. GhostSnake

GhostSnake Member

i think ill wait for 10% off or something and get two novas (one small one med) lol (so maybe its next or not wait and see

6. GhostSnake

GhostSnake Member

now its between crackers, demo, terra, and nox (i cant edit nova out lol)

7. GhostSnake

GhostSnake Member

someone tell me about nox

8. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Nox, I have in a medium size and also medium firmness. Quite the toy. Super filling to me at least, good amount of stretch can be felt. That 6.5 inches in circumference feels amazing. Seriously, get this toy. I already want a medium Terra.

9. GhostSnake

GhostSnake Member

how is it textually

10. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Fairly smooth. Though there is a bit of drag if it isn’t lubed up sufficiently. I will warn you about that.

11. GhostSnake

GhostSnake Member