1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

So many to choose from.......

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by 431Tarheel, Sep 27, 2019.

1. 431Tarheel

431Tarheel New Member

So I’m not a newbie at all to dildo play. I’ve messed around back there for decades now at this point. With reckless abandon at times. Lol.

I once checked into a hotel room and found myself for some crazy reason horny to the point I knew I wouldn’t be getting any sleep. Long story short, screwed the pedestal off of a big four poster bed and stretched a shower cap over it and rode it. So...........I’m not timid.

I’ve had large dildos fashioned after male genitalia. 10 inches of insertable length probably being the largest. I love the look of all the muscles and knots that are crafted into the BD offerings. Where should I start? These aren’t inexpensive purchases.

I think I’m leaning towards a toy with a blunt head. I don’t like to be gently entered with a toy (or cock) that has a gentle taper. This hole needs to be dilated and the sooner, the better...........

Thanks in advance for any recommendations and suggestions

2. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Chance....flared and unflared

Exotic erotics horses they have huge ones...they have an elephant i want to get...

:)

19Hottie likes this.