1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Sold/traded

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by GammaTheDickNiffler, May 18, 2018.

1. GammaTheDickNiffler

GammaTheDickNiffler Jet Propelled Antichrist

Hi there! Gamma here to sell off a few of my toys....gotta downsize a bit to make room for my incoming pretties. :3
    What it says on the tin....$10 off on each! Pls get these out of my house. X3
    Rules: PayPal goods and services only. I will send you an invoice as soon as I'm able to, anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Your mailing address MUST match the address on file at PayPal. No holds, no middlemen. US preferred, unless you pay additional shipping. For US customers, prices include shipping, yay! :3
    All sales are final once the payment is transferred.
    Not looking for trades at the moment.
    My mailing schedule is Wednesdays and Thursdays for sure, possibly other days of the week depending on if I have a closing shift.

Onto the pretties!
    20180517_154723.jpg
    Small, soft Bazel in a Rainbow Ribbon pour...looks pastel but is VERY UV reactive!
    Asking $75 shipped.
    Screenshot_20180517-163853.png

Kage is sold!

Lastly, we have a lovely rose gold shimmer and pink medium, 5 Hati with red glitter throughout the shaft, with a metallic red base. Asking $55.
    20180517_154831.jpg

I can also bundle both Bazel and Hati and sell them as a set for $125 shipped (normally $150).

Thank you for looking! <3

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    vixenvega and Arumaeruma like this.
  2. GammaTheDickNiffler

New prices posted!

3. GammaTheDickNiffler

Hati has been traded!