1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD [US only] Trade/Sell 36 Set Copic Sketch Markers and Skintone Ciao Set

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by tigerlily, Nov 19, 2020.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

These were bought back when i was interested in drawing, but i haven’t reached for them much since i got an ipad. I paid $200 in store for the sketch set, the ciao was a gift. All of the markers were lightly used but i tested them all and they still have ink, can send a swatching vid with the date if needed! asking $120 (OBO) but i’m more interested in trading, i usually go for small/medium toys but could do a large if it’s soft firmness! I like a wide variety of toys so no preferences other than the size. Before sending out i will send you a pic of them being packaged, and the shipping label and would expect the same from you just to ensure no scams! :)

Attached Files:

2. Acerbus

Acerbus Ultimate Cock Collecter

I have a S/M Crackers, a S/S KBKB Kai, and a M/M Tucker if you're interested

3. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

I’m interested in the crackers and tucker, i might be interested in the kai but i don’t know what it is! could you show a pic of them all together?

4. Acerbus

Acerbus Ultimate Cock Collecter

I'm out of town so I don't have all 3 together but here are some pics of Kai and Crackers
    https://imgur.com/a/MrzKQuL

I have Tucker pics but they have a different timestamp on and use my reddit user name (Mods let me know if I need to remove that)
    https://imgur.com/a/W3s9JsS

5. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

Alright, i’m definitely down! message me and we can get everything else sorted out!

Acerbus likes this.
  6. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

i couldn’t find an option for it on the edit thing but this post can be removed/added to completed because it’s been traded!

RK200 likes this.