1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD [US ONLY] WTS/WTT L/M Terra in Terra's Natural, w/ cumtube, no suction cup

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by devoted-angel, Sep 7, 2020.

1. devoted-angel

devoted-angel New Member

https://imgur.com/gallery/bdoK2KU

Large/Medium Firmness Terra in Terra's Natural with cum tube.

I seriously overestimated my capacity when I chose this toy as a present from a friend. That knot is just too much!

There are no flops on the toy, and it just got a wash before this picture so excuse the liquid in the tube! It will be getting another wash before heading out. I also have an unopened bottle of original cum lube available for extra! Both the toy and lube were purchased in January 2020 and received in late February. Bad Dragon delayed shipping the toy originally due to it not meeting their quality tests, so this was the second toy made. Terra has been used a total of four times as I attempted to convince myself I could take that knot.... Which was clearly unsuccessful.

I am asking $110+shipping (approx. $15, USPS Flat Rate 3 day delivery), and offers will be considered for the bonus original cumlube. I take Paypal, Venmo, and Cashapp, and I GREATLY prefer pypal for buyer/seller protection.
    All trade wishlist items must equal or be close to the asking price! For example, M/S Mundir ($75)+$20-35!

Tyv (Strange Bedfellas) - Medium size and medium or firm firmness
    Mundir (Neotori) - Medium size
    Barghest (Xenocat Artifacts) - Large size
    Beelzebub (Xenocat Artifacts) - Medium size
    I'm always willing to consider other toys for trades! Just shoot me a DM or comment and I'll look into them!

2. Marc Plauche

Marc Plauche Member

W

3. Marc Plauche

Marc Plauche Member

Will purchase please

4. devoted-angel

devoted-angel New Member

Alright, do you have an offer to pay extra for the original cum lube, or is this for Terra only?

5. Marc Plauche

Marc Plauche Member

The toy is a my primary interest, understand that you would also like to sell the lube, fair price is acceptable

6. devoted-angel

devoted-angel New Member

If you'd be alright with just the toy, that is fine with me. May I PM you to discuss Paypal information?

7. Marc Plauche

Marc Plauche Member

Yes please send