1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

*SOLD* [US] WTS XL Rex (w/SC)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by halounam, Oct 9, 2019.

1. halounam

halounam Active Member

Hello!

I got my eye on some EE stuff and think it's about time to find Rex a new home. :p

XL Rex [$110]
    Firmness: Medium (5)
    Color: Rex's Natural
    Extras: Suction Cup
    Flaws: Small nick below knot (does not interfere with use, see additional pics)
    [​IMG]

Additional pics: https://imgur.com/a/F9Az4TJ

Terms:

• I accept payment through PayPal only, for goods and services.
      • USPS Priority shipping is included in my asking price but if you'd prefer another carrier I'd be more than happy to accommodate that. I will send you a receipt and link to tracking once I drop the package off.
      • I can't and will not be held responsible for what the carrier does with the package once I hand it over to them, and making a purchase tells me you understand this. I pack anticipating the worst conditions; damage should not be a concern!
      • Toy(s) have been well-cared for and will be soaked in a 10% bleach solution before shipping, but obviously it's your responsibility to do your own sanitization upon arrival.
      • I have made over 20 sales through DH, Reddit, and the old BD forums with NO issues. You can find my previous threads in the "completed sales/wanted" forum. I haven't received any feedback since the system has been put into place here ( :( ) but if you want some references for my "will not scam you"-ness I can ask previous buyers if they'd mind vouching for me!
    If you have any other questions throw me a PM or comment below, thanks for looking!~

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  2. Horse boy

Horse boy Active Member

I am interested

halounam likes this.
  3. halounam

halounam Active Member

Cool! I'll send a PM your way.

4. Horse boy

Horse boy Active Member

Replayed

5. halounam