1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Eleka, May 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Hey dragon dildo devotees!
    In order to save up a bit of cash for the next BD legacy sale (I need a XL Moko in my life), I'm putting a few infrequently used and duplicate toys up for sale. Specifically a medium Stan, an extra large Tyson, an extra large Austin, Duke's Muzzle and Twitch. All the toys come from a smoke free, pet free, disease free home and are in perfect condition. See below for a description of each toy and here for lots of additional pictures: https://imgur.com/a/u8JXa

BD Sale - Stan.jpg
    Stan 1.jpg
    Stan 2.jpg
    Stan 3.jpg
    BD Sale - April 2019 v4.jpg

Stan - SOLD
    The medium Stan is a custom fade toy with a Chance's Sheath Natural shaft and what was supposed to be a Dark Chocolate base. However, the BD artisans made a mistake and created it with a sparkly golden brown coloured base instead. The toy has a medium softness shaft, medium base and includes a suction cup. Tyson cost me £152.21 / €177.01 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for around £80 / €95 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage, but I'm open to considering reasonable offers.

Tyson - SOLD
    The XL Tyson is a custom split fade toy with a very vivid pink tip , dark gray shaft and a Dark Chocolate base. It was supposed to have a Bubble Gum Pink tip and Furry Road Red shaft, but the BD artisans got both colours entirely wrong so I've since had the toy remade in the correct colours as a warranty replacement. The toy has a medium softness shaft, firm base and includes a suction cup. Tyson cost me £217.24 / €252.63 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for £135 / €155 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage.

Austin - SOLD
    The XL Austin is a custom split fade toy with (what I believe) is a BD Pink tip, Xar's Natural shaft and a Dark Chocolate base. It was supposed to have a Tucker's Signature Red tip, but the BD artisans messed up so I've since had the toy remade in the correct colours as a warranty replacement. The toy has a medium softness shaft, firm base and includes a suction cup. Austin cost me £217.24 / €252.63 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for £135 / €155 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage.

Duke's Muzzle and Twitch - SOLD
    The Duke's Muzzle and Twitch are made in Mars Red and look gorgeous as a matching set. However, I hardly ever use the toys so have decided to sell them on. Both are in perfect condition without any rips, tears or marks. Please note, the toys are a pinkish red colour, but look slightly darker in the photos as they're taken against a dark grey background. The toys cost me £141.34 each to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell them for £85 / €95 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage each.

Postage and Payment
    As mentioned, the cost of posting a toy to the UK will be £6.50 via Royal Mail's Signed for 1st Class service. The cost of posting a toy to the rest of Europe will be €15 via Royal Mail's International Tracked & Signed service. I will accept payment for the toys via PayPal and will use the Request a Payment service so that the transaction is covered by PayPal fraud protection. So far I've sold 28 toys to 23 different homes and have never had any problems, so I'm hoping for more of the same this time around. If you have any questions about any of the toys please post in the thread below. Thanks!

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    theywhorise likes this.
  2. Wurzaaa

Wurzaaa Member

Hi,
    Can the masturbators be sold separately? :3

Eleka likes this.
  3. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Yes indeed. I think they look fantastic as a matching set, but I guess it doesn't really matter if I sell them together or separately. I'd be willing to sell them for €95 each + €15 postage to mainland Europe (€110 in total).

4. Bl4z1k3n

Bl4z1k3n Member

Hey. Would you consider £130 Inc. postage to the UK for Austin?

Eleka likes this.
  5. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Hi again Bl4z1k3n

Yes, given that it's you asking, I would indeed be willing to accept £130 inc postage for the XL Austin. Please let me know if you're interested in proceeding with the sale at that price. :D

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Bl4z1k3n likes this.
  6. Bl4z1k3n

Bl4z1k3n Member

Thank you, yes I'd be happy too proceed :)

Eleka likes this.
  7. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Superb! If you could send me a PM with your PayPal e-mail address (or confirming it's the same e-mail address as last time) I'll send you a request for £130.

8. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Austin sold to Bl4z1k3n. Thanks Bl4z1k3n! :D

stuck-on-the-knot1 and Bl4z1k3n like this.
  9. toastsilencer

toastsilencer Active Member

Hello,

I would be interested for your xl Tyson for 160€ inc. Shipping to Germany?
    With which supplier you ship (DHL / Hermes / GLS) ?

Eleka likes this.
  10. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Super, I'd be willing to part with the XL Tyson for €160 including shipping to Germany. I'll post the toy using Royal Mail's international tracked and signed service, which (I believe) will be delivered by Deutschepost once it arrives in Germany. If you'd like to proceed with the sale at that price please let me know. Many thanks! :D

11. Wurzaaa

Wurzaaa Member

Hi,
    I'd like to buy your twitch for 115€. Pls dm me :3

Eleka likes this.
  12. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Twitch sold to Wurzaaa. Thanks Wurzaaa! :D

Duke's Muzzle, Tyson and Stan still available for sale to good homes.

Wurzaaa likes this.
  13. toastsilencer

toastsilencer Active Member

Hi,
    I would take the Tyson but i still need your Paypal address.

Eleka likes this.
  14. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Oops, apologies toastsilencer, I hadn't realised you were waiting on me getting back to you. I've sent you a PM regarding payment.

15. Bl4z1k3n

Bl4z1k3n Member

Austin arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you!

Eleka likes this.
  16. ReaveTheWinterDragon

ReaveTheWinterDragon Member

Hi!
    I'm interested in buying your Duke's Muzzle. I'm rather new to this... Could you DM me the information you need?

Eleka likes this.
  17. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Excellent, good to know Austin has arrived safe and well. Hope you have fun with him! ;)

18. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Duke's muzzle sold to ReaveTheWinterDragon. Thanks Reave! :D

ReaveTheWinterDragon likes this.
  19. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Tyson sold to toastsilencer. Thanks toastsilencer! :D

20. ReaveTheWinterDragon

ReaveTheWinterDragon Member

Duke's Muzzle arrived today and it appears to be in perfect condition! :D

Though being new to Bad Dragon I have to ask: It has a bit of a sticky feel to it and also smells a bit like detergent, is this normal? (I'm guessing the latter is from when you cleaned it?)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Eleka likes this.