1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Stan Large gets rectification therapy

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Ely, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

D68CA118-5526-4C15-9DEF-25E716BEF1AD.jpeg So I bought Stan Large, and Idk if it’s different for a girl, but where will a curve such as that end up, which wall or tunnel will it hit or invade . So after spending an entire afternoon trying to no succes, Stan got rectified. I know this looks unethical, call it rectification, call it #ToyTorture , but it was necessary . Lol

2. Harbenz

Harbenz New Member

Be careful, silicone can't hold well a lot of manipulation, and if it tears being inside of you and the core you used pokes out... :eek:
    What did you used as core?

Rascal66 likes this.
  3. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

I used the end of a broom stick, since the top is round it won’t tear the toy. Yeah, I wouldn’t do this with a toy like Crackers XL that may go through high butt or pussy pressure time, cause then yeah, there would be that risk . And I didn’t go that far up . But gosh , oh man, I had such a hard time trying to just put it in, this should be better . Thanks for the concern and for pointing out such risk

4. Harbenz

Harbenz New Member

In fact it is a creative solution, but the material in this case does not help. That curve in Stan and Sleipnir is not a good design, at least in the big sizes they should have corrected it, in my opinion. It is one of the reasons why I haven't thought about getting this model. Sadly, because otherwise looks great.

5. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

Yeah, this killed my crush for Stan XL, off my wish list now

6. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

Update: that fixed it nicely. (Will post video proof on my twitter, ha ha) and damn the bottom part is quite a challenge at 12.5 and it’s basically squared shaped

7. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

Curve in some of the larger toys is OK as long as there's a way to mount them to a vertical surface, in my experience. The effect of gravity on all of the silicone actually causes them to straighten out as opposed to curving downward.

Ely likes this.
  8. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

You are very right, when atached to door frame facing upwards Blaze XL was easier to take . Maybe Stan XL would be easier too that way