1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Sticker Album!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skunkie, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Skunkie

Skunkie Well-Known Member

20190723_122610.jpg Let's get right to it: as a child of the 80's with a badass sticker collec (we're talking scratch n sniff pickles and gumball machines, oily unicorns, puffy rainbows, translucent butterflies, and dogs with googly eyes) I have a deep appreciation for stickahs!
    Please share with me your favorite stickers, they can be BD, some other dicksmith, vintage lisa frank, heck it can be your favorite postage stamp!

I like this new BD sticker a lot, mainly because I can put it on my truck here in southern Illinois and most people are gonna salute and think how wonderfully patriotic I am; but the funny part is someone will know who that smirky red white and blue dragon really is.

HardHat and HazetheFox like this.
  2. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

I love collecting stickers! It's defiantly one of my favorite hobbies. I started when my cousin gave me a bunch of late 90s and early 2000s punk and rock stickers and I've been collecting them ever since. I think I have about 140 stickers in my collection. I really started collecting them again recently when I found out BD had them so I started adding those too. x3

Skunkie likes this.
  3. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

As a fellow 80s/90s kid (what the hell happened to uso_O) i also like stickers. My collection is small but I've decorated my laptop, favorite being the tattoo art lady 20190731_163358.jpg

Skunkie likes this.
  4. Skunkie

I will send you stickers someday *hugs*

HazetheFox likes this.
  5. Skunkie

I like the big potato sticker, hes cute

6. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

That actually came with a board game I bought

Skunkie likes this.
  7. HardHat

HardHat Anthro Derby Hat

I love seeing sticker/charm/keychain collections~ They're just those nice little things in life that make someone more complete, ya know?

Skunkie likes this.