1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Strap-on harness suggestions?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Kovu, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Kovu

Kovu Well-Known Member

I figured this would be one of the better places to ask.

Does anyone know of a good harness that will fit a 20/22 UK Size woman? The one we have is kinda small for her.

2. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

A little old Google search would be a good way to start. Or even trying to find a place online that does custom strapons.
    The Internet is the only place I can think of that would cater to the curvier girls.

3. Kovu

Kovu Well-Known Member

I did, but I'd rather have suggestions of ones people have used, so I can get some actual feedback, rather than buy an expensive one and find out its still too small/uncomfortable.

4. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

the old forum has literally 100s of harness reviews/suggestions, I would dig around there

5. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

I wish it were easy to recommend one, but each female body is different and when you add in weight it gets more so various. Then you add the diverse shapes of dildos.... Oh my!

This is the best harness I have come across that fits larger girls. The biggest complaint would be that if you have a large over-hanging stomach, your tummy will get in the way of the dick since the harness is made to be situated right on the pelvis. I hold most of my weight there. It doesn't really bother me all that much, though! However you may find this harness to be no good due to the straps holding the ring: the bottom strap is in the way of balls on some toys. So you would either have to not use Chance or cut his jewels off! Not to mention if a toy has a large base it may not fit.

Personally, I prefer to use my DIY harnesses! The easiest is here, but there are others that look nicer! Search the web, see what materials would be good for you and your toys.

Kovu likes this.
  6. Kovu

Kovu Well-Known Member

7. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.