1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Stubby, Helios, Xar, Gnoll, Archer and squishies! Most are UV!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by NicMarcz, Feb 3, 2020.

1. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

20200130_161540.jpg

If you are incapable of reading this sale post in its entirety and clicking the links to look at the specs / values / and other concerning info on the toys you fail to accept the sales contract. If you can't accept the contract, I can't and refuse to sell anything to you. READ IF YOU WANT TO BUY. It's as simple as that.

Just want these off my hands so I'm open to offers and willing to trade multiples for one toy. Pls read my trade preferences though and other concerning info on this post

Shipping from Finland, but will ship anywhere. I'll only do with tracking this year, no more untracked packages because I went through too much stress with some of my packages being delayed for unknown reasons (they made it safely in the end, but never again doing that).

More pics: https://imgur.com/a/jbMkkoc

From left to right:

OS/M Growler with orange UV tip and slightly orange UV on the shaft brown as well SOLD

S/M UV Helios 55€
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/727778763/small-helios?show_sold_out_detail=1

OS/M UV Stubby 30€
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/715486...ch-silicone-dildoplug?ref=shop_home_active_20

M/M UV / GitD Fornax SOLD
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/727306...medium-silicone-mature?show_sold_out_detail=1

M/M Cunning colouration Xar 100€
    https://bad-dragon.com/products/xar

Prices do not include shipping. Growler was the only toy used a handful of times, Helios never used, Stubby and Xar and Fornax 3 times tops. I love all these toys, but I need to save up funds and also just make space in my toybox because I still have toys coming in lol

If you fuck up payment, aka your info is wrong on your PayPal, not my issue. This year I will not take responsibility for other's mistakes, so make sure everything on your half of the purchase is correct and dealt with. On my half it is, and I take full responsibility that my toys are packed well and sent to the address that is printed directly from the PayPal invoice.

Like always, sales are final, and no refunds. First come first serve.

All toys have been very well cared for, and stored in clean boxes in an environment that is free from smoke and fragrances!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

Decided I have the funds for some trading as well, and downsizing can happen some other time lol

Trade preferences:
    Colours: Dark, metallics, UV/Glow, Green, Blue, Red, Orange, Black, fades over marbles

Indies over BD

Girth over length

Textured over smooth

No tentacles or equines, because those are lenghty.

Penetrables and sheaths are a yes if interesting colours!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  3. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

20200208_114715.jpg
    New timestamp - all are still up for grabs!

4. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

5. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

Growler has been sold! Trades (please however read my trade preferences) and offers are still entertained so feel free to message me!

6. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

Here's some more pics of Xar! This boy needs a new home!

20200211_173315.jpg

Attached Files:

7. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

M/M Archer. This pretty boy is up only for trades unless you buy all off me (or at least 3 of them). 20200212_112733.jpg

8. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

If you are incapable of reading this sale post in its entirety and clicking the links to look at the specs / values / and other concerning info on the toys you fail to accept the sales contract. If you can't accept the contract, I can't and refuse to sell anything to you. READ IF YOU WANT TO BUY.

9. Kim

Kim Active Member

Would you be interested in trading Archer for my m/m Diego? c: He's a solid metallic red, except for the base, which has some greenish gold mixed in. Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/PH1tIRm

I'm currently not at home but if you're interested I can take some timestamped pics on monday if you want!

10. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

Thanks for the offer but he's not very interesting in use. I've tried an M/M before and he didn't work for me. Too smooth and no girth.

11. Kim

Kim Active Member

12. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

I'm sorry but Glyph is all length, which is a no from me. And I'd much prefer something more interestingly coloured than kind colourations, which I find truthfully rather plain. Thank you though for the offers, and good luck with your sale post :)

Kim likes this.
  13. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

New stuff! New prices! Please at least read through this section for updated info!

20200214_233300.jpg
    Left side trio of above pic:

UV S/M Helios 50 €

UV OS/M Stubby 30 €

M/M Archer 90 €

Right side:

M/M Xar Cunning colouration 80 €

UV S/M Gnoll - 40 €

Goth birbie squishie (imperfections since this is handmade for fun) - 5 €

Glow birbie - 10 €

Open to bundling. Specs for Helios and Stubby can be found in the first post up top, Xar and Archer on BD's site, and Gnoll over here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/775621...ildo-fantasy-toy?ref=shop_home_active_9&cns=1 (keep in mind my Gnoll is in medium 05 firmness, like BD's medium firm).

I will not tolerate lowball offers, aka me losing money on boththe toys and paying dor shipping out of pocket, so just don't.

I will also not tolerate someone paying for their invoice and then contacting me later that their info is wrong. That is your responsibility to check, always, before paying. Make sure you info is correct and make sure you know what you are buying.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

14. nyaraa

nyaraa Member

i just wanna point out that pleasure forges listed medium firmness is 10A, their soft is 00-50 and their extra soft is 00-30. :)

Larmeleon likes this.
  15. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

I am fully aware as you can see in my post I did write out the shore firmness. The Gnoll is in 05. I wrote it out as medium as to not confuse people because last time I sold a PF toy people were confused.

16. nyaraa

nyaraa Member

Sorry! Guess I was confused this time!

17. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

It's the only one I specifically listed the shore firmness alongside while for the rest of the toys there was no reason to, and exactly for that reason.

18. Kim

Kim Active Member

There I am again :^) How much would shipping for the Archer be to the Netherlands?

NicMarcz likes this.
  19. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

xD

Sorry we couldn't trade earlier, but it's 20€ flatrate within EU and is tracked. Let me know if that's okay or not!

20. nyaraa

nyaraa Member

Sorry i got confused. no need to snap at me. I had seen someone else list out a normal tantus dildo at 8A before, and i know that was definitely wrong, so i was just trying help.