1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Sub-forums for buying/selling!

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by Grimmyr, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

I don't know, I think it would be a good idea to have sub-forums for the buying and selling stuff. For example, have all the Frisky Beast toys being posted to a Frisky Beast sort of ordeal. Sometimes I find it so tedious to just go through a selling/buying forum and have to look through a ton of stuff just to find that one thing I may be looking for from a certain company.

Then again, that would mean separate ID photos and whatnot... Anyway this could work out? If not, that's cool! I'm just so organized and meticulous XD

2. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

agreed in splitting them into forsale and wanteds. and done :)

3. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Thank ya kindly! Very much appreciated for my dumb feelings of having things too organized. xD

4. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

seriously - i put this up in the original thread before forum suggestions and then re-posted as soon as the forum suggestions was there -_- and now it gets done due to other threads ............ urgh :(

5. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Really? o_O I thought I had seen a suggestion about it before but I didn't even see yours. D: I'm really sorry!

Copyright to UK2008 because my stupid butt didn't even see the suggestion. EVEN THOUGH I WAS SURE I SAW ONE.

6. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

thank you :) yeah i saw this site when we had about 4 threads lol - before we had forum suggestions even , id put it in a discussion , then forum suggestions i think it was ni-on the first post in here .... it just felt a bit crap as everybody elses posts about splitting selling and wanted was getting more attention than my original post -_- .....(sorry for rant im not in best place irl at the moment)

7. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

OH I see now. Haha I thought I had seen it here before. D: Maybe he just didn't get around to making it because well.. He is a one man army right now. He hasn't gotten any mods on yet and he's doing all the adjustments by himself! That and I think he lives in a completely different timezone than most US people--even though I think it may be obvious that you're from the UK?? I've no idear. I'm sorry! :c But it's okay, no need for you to be sorry. :3

8. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

I actually saw your post first, went and did it and came back and replied here as I thought it was the same thread :D

9. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

i will put my name in hat to try and help anyway i can im often on forums - if not bd (since it may shut) ill be on here as im trying to push as much traffic across to here as possible.

unfortunatly i dont have expierience in forum moderation or anything but ill happily try and learn

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014