1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Suggesstion for sharing experiences

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by Willow, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I remember in the original board someone started a post that was suppose to organize all the you reviews by type. It was easier to click on that instead of searching the entire board (started by Lexite I believe, but never completed). Perhaps it would be a good idea to start one before it becomes more crowded and harder to find specific reviews?

2. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

I think it may be something that has to be worked on if you look in the UK problems thread in forum suggestions there was a side bar put in but boy did it mess up the ui

3. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

4. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I don't know. All I remember is that links to reviews were put into a thread (locked, only accessed by those in charge). So not really a change to the site... just creating a thread to make easier to find reviews to specific toys. Each post is for each toy.
    For example the first post would have the links for "Small Gryphon, Medium, Large, Legacy" the second post would cover reviews to another you "Small Razor, Medium, Large" and so on an so forth. Of course there are non-bd toys which I guess could jsut be left in sharing experiences or have a sub-board for it- that would require a change though.