1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Super beginner questions about knotted toys, eggs, & lube

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by carnufex, Dec 27, 2021.

1. carnufex

carnufex New Member

Hi! I've been googling around to try and answer these before I grab a small/soft tyv from strange bedfellas' drop this friday, but i'm a bit at a loss.
    First off- what is tying, exactly? I know it has to do with knotting- is it just getting the knot in? Or does it have to do with leaving it there for some time? And when using knotted toys vaginally, is there any risk of it getting stuck? It seems like it'll be a hell of a thing getting it in in the first place, and I'm a little worried about not being able to get it back out without difficulty or pain. Also, any advice beyond "go slow, be horny, use lots of lube"? I'm someone with a particularly small opening and find even small toys to be a huge challenge.
    Furthermore, what lubed would you all recommend for vaginal use? All I've got right now is some cheap stuff with glycerin from adam&eve, and I'm looking for something better and without any glycerin/other sugars. I've been clued in to k-lube and x-lube, but they're both $30+ bottles of far more lube powder than I'll ever need in my entire life- is there perhaps a smaller alternative out there?
    Also- any super beginner tips on using egg toys would be appreciated. I'm interested in getting some of those mini emme eggs from SBF as well, and not sure where exactly to start beside "insert, expel". The page for emme eggs also notes that they can be challenging to remove vaginally, what do you do if you've "lost" an egg up there?
    Thank you!

2. carnufex

carnufex New Member

Some very helpful people on reddit have answered the egg & lube questions, but I could still use some guidance on the knot stuff!