1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Taking a chance...

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by LycraBoy, Feb 28, 2022.

1. LycraBoy

LycraBoy Member

I finally get the hype around Bad Dragon toys.

For the past year I've slowly been easing myself into the world of big toys. After watching countless knotting videos online I finally gave into my temptation and bought a small Rex from Weredog. They're so convenient in the UK, and they seem to be of similar design and quality to BD. The knot was great, but it sort of just felt like any other butt plug.

My recent obsession has been with Chance. He's so long, and looks so amazing in all the videos I've seen - and people all agree he's amazing. So I did it, I finally gave in and bought a Medium chance. He arrived last friday, but I wasn't able to play until last night. I cleared my schedule (and my ass) and warmed myself up with my medium Skylar from Weredog.

Chance looks scary to take, but since I warmed up and lubed up well, after a light pressure his head popped in my ass. Oh. My. God. I let out a huge moan as he popped inside me, and I finally realised what all the fuss was about. His shape and the tip, with the slight thinning after his head lets the first two inches slide in and really hit you - precum immediately started leaking. I knelt on top of him for a second, feeling the fullest I had ever felt before starting to slide down.

Chance was something different. I didn't feel like I had just another piece of silicon up my ass, this felt like a real thing, with edges and textures and I could feel every inch of him as he slid inside. After a few minutes of riding on just the top, I spread my ass and pushed myself down. I rolled my eyes and whimpered as I slid past the medial ring - I felt the pop and I held him in place for what felt like forever, but was probably less than a minute. I came hard, and went weak in my knees. I lay on my side with Chance's head still sitting inside - that's so not me, as soon as I cum I usually have to pull myself off my toy. But this time I just lay there, catching my breath with him inside me for a while.

After I had calmed down, I gently pulled him free and lay there a while longer, my ass was still churning, but my prostate was still pulsing - it took maybe half an hour before I really felt like I was back to normal.

I've been trying to think of why Chance made me feel like that, and I think it's because it reminded me of getting fucked by a real guy - feeling the place where I'd been fucked long after he's pulled out, but this time Chance had hit all the places my partners couldn't.

Maybe I'm in love.

p.s. the picture is from the video of my first ride - the moment he popped in for the first time

Attached Files:

Jm2GC and chichikusai like this.