1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Taking Bigger Toys, and general toy question

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bearded Mutt, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Bearded Mutt

Bearded Mutt New Member

My wife and I recently purchased a Small Echo from FurFest2018, and we were excited to try it out. She used it the other day, and absolutely *loves* it. Great texture and feel and shape.

But I attempted this morning and the point where it starts bulging is just too large... Which is extremely dissapointing, as it looks and feels extremely fun.

My question is this: Looking at the dimensions for these two toys, due to the overall roundness of Echo vs the oblong (wide one way but shallow the other) shape of Flare Chance head, do you think I would be able to take a Small Chance Flared? The biggest part of Echo vs Chance is almost half an inch, .35" to be precise. I personally have wanted a Flared Chance for *years* due to my own kinks, so it is like my dream toy. I'll go with an Unflared if I have to, but Flared is what I want.

Relating to the above:

How does one "train" to take bigger toys? Is it a some-what permanent thing, where with enough training, I'll be able to take slightly larger toys over time?

The reason I ask, is I'm very...*hungry,* when I have fun. In private, I don't really like super slow buildups, and 30-60 minutes of "progressively bigger toys, at a very slow pace" kind of things. I want to lube up a toy, go to town furiously, and be done.

So is there a way I can "train" so that I can take slightly bigger toys from the start of the night? I've never really tried, nor looked into it much. The few times I have tried, I usually just get results of people talking about what toys they like, and videos of people just taking massive massive toys.

I'm not looking to be a size queen. I just want to comfortably take *slightly* larger toys. Such as my wife and I's Small Echo, or perhaps a Small Flared Chance. So Small size toys. Just enough to feel a stretch, and still feel the textures and sensations, but not enough to have to work for it.

2. Harbenz

Harbenz New Member

Regular use on an -almost- daily routine will work, these sizes are like a regular penis so shouldn't be a problem. You have to go slow at least at first, or you will hurt yourself. If you want to take toys from 0 to 100 fast I'd say you better practice with a size bigger than your objetive to stretch and be a bit looser. Your S Echo could do work for a S flared Chance, but you have to keep in mind that Chance's head it's not easy to take, specialy for a newbie (the hardest part is learn to voluntarily control your sphincter and other pelvic muscles). Practice with your Echo, use a lot of lube and try relaxing all the muscles you can, in different positions. If you don't play in a few weeks you could lose some progress.

3. Bearded Mutt

Bearded Mutt New Member

What is the best positions to use for solo play, in your opinion? I'm a larger guy (6'2"and 245lbs), and am not super flexible, and laying on my back has honestly been the thing I do the most. That's also how I am when my wife grabs the harness.

And yes, I still go slow at first. I mostly meant "I just want to go with one toy when I start playing, not work my way up" but that makes a lot of sense. Pretty much what I was thinking was going to be the response.

And yeah, I figured the head would be hardest. I think I'm going to just keep playing more and more with Echo then, try and do it every week at least once, if not twice.

4. Harbenz

Harbenz New Member

It's been ages since I started, but I remember that what I did was standing with the dildo on a table or the wall if it had a suction cup and taking it from behind. Squatting helps because in this position the rectum is prone to open up better. I always preferred ride them than thrusting with my hands, my to-go is kneeling on the floor, but my toys are pretty big, so...
    You should try all fours when play with your wife, if you didn't it yet. Be sure you bend your back down, relaxing all muscles. This way the penetration is easier than if you bend your back in arch.