1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The Austin conundrum

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Travis Bunday, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Travis Bunday

Travis Bunday Red Pill, Blue Pill... just take one already

Is it just me...

Or does it seem like Austin has changed sizes recently or within the past year???

Was it updated and I didn't know it?

I got a medium size Austin awhile back and I compared him to the sizing grid and seemed slightly small... I didn't really think anything of it.

Fast forward about a year or so... I decided to get another Austin but in a Large size. Lo and behold, he was a bit BIGGER than the sizing grid. So, not exactly sure what the deal is behind this, but my conundrum is the fact that my "medium" is a bit small than spec and (sold it already) Large I had was bigger than spec, so naturally my "medium" is not as filling as I want, but the large was waaay too much for me. So, what I am asking is, does anyone else have a "medium" sized Austin that they could measure lengh, width, height, circumference, etc and when they got it (recently, last year, two years ago...etc)

OR.

Is what I am saying correct? If that is true, is there another toy more closely in relation to spec of a true "medium" Austin? Basically, I love his shape, and nothing more than 8 in insertable length (8.1 or slightly is fine) and in width the knot can be 2.5 to 3 or even slightly over 3 is fine. The only other toy that is true to size was a Large Nocturne which is also one of my favorites because of a length of 8 and a knot of 2.5 is perfect for me. If I were to choose though, I would much rather have a slightly bigger knot than depth because I find slightly bigger knots put pressure on my prostate a bit nicer whereas the depth feels a bit off to me. Everyone is different, so I get it.

I'm just wondering if anyone else can provide any insight into this issue? Thoughts, ideas, input, suggestions are all welcome and appreciated!!

Thank you for reading my rant!

2. ShadeTheWolf94

ShadeTheWolf94 Dante the Dragon, Percy Jackson Enthusiast~

3. Travis Bunday

Well. That's sad. I loved the old knot. I hate it when they change stuff around and not say a word.

4. Kaiyodei

Kaiyodei vaguely coherent

they resized it. I got a free "legacy mini" out of it, when I bought it when they said "last chance" and I said "orginal mini" and they sent me the "current small". what was errie was they were both suprise colors, and almost the same. (ice blue marble with what looks like colorless)

Travis Bunday likes this.
  5. Travis Bunday

Yeah I've seen them do some off the wall colors that are just... Well.. Odd.
    Just curious though. Was it recent because I haven't seen anything on their drops and the orders are still disabled.

6. Kaiyodei

it's just in topics discussing color, I was told they can't and will not do that.

this was right when they were making the change. I might sell the "small" which is the "new mini" because it's too big. I always assume one goal with these is to "hilt it".

Attached Files:

7. Travis Bunday

Its a nice color

Doesn't look like there is much of a difference between to two, but I'm sure your body knows. When you go from medium to large its a dramatically huge change not incremental like the others which makes it difficult to use. It seems like the more you go up in size the firmness and ability to stand on its own is diminished. Example, small/medium, and medium/Medium stand on its own with no problems but anything bigger you have to lay down as it looses a bit of firmness unless you have the large/firm. Its really odd. But then again I think they have overused the mold a bit over the years and its ability to stand.
    I just wish much like your mini and small that the size increment wasnt as huge as the medium and large... I hate it when they make a change and everything else down the line seems to suffer.

8. Kaiyodei

well this image is both "mini" old mini and new, new mini is old small (which the "small" i might sell)