1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

He offered to get it. It really isn't a big deal to me as I use it too much anyway.

2. ObeyTheSnarf

ObeyTheSnarf Loser no longer living in my parents' garage

Mostly I just wanted to vent, but if you do have suggestions/advice/whatever I'd love to hear it!
    Thank you, I appreciate the thought.

Oh, I also forgot to mention mental health stuff... I'm now on the highest dose of my antidepressant permitted, and IDK what my psychiatrist is going to suggest doing next, since I'm still pretty depressed. I need to schedule an appointment with her soon.

My "imaginary friend" (an incubus, it's a really long story and I'm no longer on good terms with him) showed up again after I missed a dose of my antipsychotic. He's now bound to a drawing and stored in a drawer while a (corporeal) friend helps me figure out what to do with him. I don't know how to feel about any of it, tbh.

3. Musky_Husky

Musky_Husky dancer of the shadows

Ok, so humainty lost a few points from this husky. Angry lady at work theows a basket full of product onto the belt. When asked to remove the product she just starts to toss it onto the belt. Two of the items were 40oz. Bottles of detergent. Which she lifted by the lid. And spilled all over the belt immediately asking to to be rung out as im trying to prevent the detergent from seeping into the motors of the belt/ the registers electronics and causing a possible short. " in just a moment ma'am, im trying to prevent damage to our assets and make sure we dont have to replace an entire register." "wheres the cashier?" "getting a mop to clean up the rest of the spill that ran onto the floor so no one falls and gets hurt" you dumb twat. Ugh, venting lol.

4. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

What the fuck is wrong with people

5. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Lol, prime example of humanity's finest.

6. Musky_Husky

Musky_Husky dancer of the shadows

I wanted to slap her so hard. She was one of those ladies that get their eyebrows plucked so they could paint on different ones, oversized sunglasses and gaudy rings adorning the frame of awful lol. Those kinds of people need to realize, that when they cause problems and think theyre in the right, they become the joke they hate. She tried blaming the cap coming off on us. Like" im sorry i spilled that detergent all over you and the register while i was taking a dump in the opposite corner of the store like the simpleton you claim i am." argh. I apologise for the foulness here, i dont like being negative but sometimes.... You cant help it.

7. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

Right there with ya, man. I actually work in a grocery store, myself. I don't work a register, thank the Goddess, but I still have to deal with stupid people all day long. I've worked in other retail businesses as well and the people never cease to amaze me. So I can totally sympathize with you.

Musky_Husky likes this.
  8. GreyFoxx

GreyFoxx Well-Known Member

Why did i have a friend of mines visit with a gleam of some possible fun and she just sits about and does nothing? Such a crap visit i say. Can't wait for her to be on her way and out of my house so i can enjoy the weekend.

9. Jazzi the Pegasus

My dad is giving mE grief about my bf being 10 years older than me. This is exactly why I wanted to lie about the age gap, but honesty is a bterr policy.

Says to not take it seriously, you gave a brigher future blah blah don't get pregnant blah blah. What, do you think he's Gunna use me for baby making and dump me to raise kids alone? Like chill out, dad.

10. AmoryWar

AmoryWar The boy your mom always warned you about

I'm 9 years older than Amberina. The only person who I'm aware had an issue is my mom. She voiced her opinion once politely and hasn't said anything since. She actually feels like I should be with someone older than I am, but that wouldn't work for me for many reasons. Also, I don't know how she could encourage me to be with an older woman when the whole younger man/older woman thing didn't work out for her at all. My step-father is 11 years younger. They are now getting divorced. I don't really blame the age gap for that though, he is just very immature for his age. Only reason they even got married in the first place was because she found out she was pregnant with my brother.

Anyway, just do you. Parents mean well, but they don't really know the adult you or what you want out of relationships, etc. I'm sure once my mom meets her, she'll be 100% sold on her. She already thinks she's a "nice girl." But she should know I'd never bring home someone who wasn't. I'm sure your family will be the same way once they meet your guy. As long as you're happy, that's all that should matter to them.

11. GreyFoxx

GreyFoxx Well-Known Member

Also parents tend to think Age=maturity. Sometimes that is wrong and trust me i'm immature (in a good way so keep your pitchfolks down lol) but play it smart and it should go fine. Just make sure you joke about him robbing the cradle when you guys are happy later down in your life haha. :)

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  12. Jazzi the Pegasus

Lol I've already commented how he's the old man. He knows I'm joking though. It's a bit early to introduce him to my folks right now. I'm sure my stepmom wouldn't care either way. As far as my mom in Illinois, my stepsister is already seeing an older guy. Difference between her bf and mine is his kid isn't involved in his life for reasons he hadn't explained (which he will explain when he is ready). He seriously acts like a dork which I love. So definitely not like a 31 year old lol.

My dad has never liked any of my boyfriends. He's a typical dad and wants what's best for me. But sometimes his comments irritate my anxiety. That's the main issue. But yeah.

GreyFoxx, ObeyTheSnarf and Exeter like this.
  13. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

Wow. My old lady is almost 20 years older than your boyfriend whos 10 years older than you.

14. Jazzi the Pegasus

So....30 years older than me? Lol

15. Reptile

Almost.

16. Reptile

@Jazzi the Pegasus
    Shes actually trying to talk me out of getting a tattoo that says grave robber.

17. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

I'm 99% sure my mum has found my toys. She was doing something in the room upstairs where I hide them, then came back and I went there to pick something up she forgot, and noticed the boxes where I kept them were moved. And when I looked inside, it was definitely not the way I left it last time. The toys were unwrapped from the paper, and from the bags as well, then probably quickly put back inside because it was all messy, and the bags weren't tied close as I did when I used them last.

She didn't mention it at all, I couldn't even tell anything unusual from her behaviour. But just in case I moved all of them boys to a new toolbox which I luckily had laying around, plus used a small combination padlock. So they should be safe now.

It bothers me so much I can't even have a tiniest scrap of privacy, I'm invigilated about almost everything at every step. And now she goes through my private things for whatever reason. They were actually tucked away in a place where you could only find them if you were looking for it.

18. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

That's so awful.... I really hope you're able to find your own space soon :(

19. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I keep those in a locked toolbox too. Honestly I only lock it because there's another (real) toolbox sitting next to it, which someone might decide they needed something from, so I don't want someone finding a horse instead of a hammer. My family does generally respect my privacy really well.

Rassandra Gendal likes this.
  20. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Grrr. Even when I try to be nice, my stepdad has to be a dick.

I just came home from work and stuck my head in the kitchen to say "Hey, smells good in here."

And he immediately responds with "Yeah, it smells good because it's for people who work and contribute to this household." Now, of course, the only bill he pays is the damn groceries, because that's the only thing we actually trust him to actually pay.

So I came right back with "Well, it's a good thing I pay the water bill isn't it?" and continue on to my room. *mic drop*

Abylgan and Exeter like this.