1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Good Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DameKathryn, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Finally came full circle and unfriended my ex on Facebook.
    I literally feel like the rest of this weight is finally lifted off my shoulders and I honestly couldn't be happier that it's all gone. :D

2. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

It's an odd modern thing... How much unfriending someone on Facebook adds finality to things.

3. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

The way I see it I would find it more final in deleting and blocking the person's phone number. I guess that goes to show how little I rely on social media (even though I should focus more on getting integrated with it).

4. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

-Excited squeals-
    Got some SU dvds for my birthday this morning. Soo very happy ! :3

Amberina, MurphyAlter and Exeter like this.
  5. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

Yesterday at 4:30pm we welcomed Elena Michelle into the world! 7lbs 3oz, at 20 and half inches long. She is perfect and healthy and already somehow spoiled. At first I was very nervous and scared because she's 3 weeks early. But everything went great, fairly easy delivery. I didn't even get light headed from seeing all the blood. I was just excited! My wife is doing great and feeling good. Since baby is healthy, we're hoping they'll get to come home tomorrow.

Now for me, this isn't my first child. I won't go into all that, but I have a daughter, that I have full custody of from a previous relationship. However, this will be my wife's first child. She'd had 6 miscarriages before, the last was back in April of last year. Having a baby of her own has been her greatest dream and we see Elena as a miracle for her. And we are so proud and happy!

GreyFoxx, MurphyAlter, Exeter and 2 others like this.
  6. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

I'm so happy for you, this must be such a huge vindication for your commitment. What great news :)

blaidd_drwg likes this.
  7. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Good job man. ;3

blaidd_drwg likes this.
  8. MurphyAlter

I oversaw the indoctrination of the next generation of furries today at the local Zootopia premiere. I think we can rest easy tonight knowing that the movie went quite well. There were sufficient shots focused on cute fuzzy tail-shaking butts to bring in the next wave of new recruits.

Amberina and Exeter like this.
  9. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

The question is whether it will be people who at least can behave, or all the spoiled 14 year old children. You don't want the latter in the fandom, trust me.

10. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Mine and Dylan's 3 year anniversary was last month. I am so blessed to call him my boyfriend.

He's the only person on this earth who I can tell anything to, and I know I will not be judged. We understand each other deep down to a spiritual level, and I've never known you could become as close to another person as this. It's SO rewarding, and the best part is that I have so much MORE to look forward to! <3
    In that time, he's also learned so much about my body and I his. It's now to the point that he makes me cum more times, and also harder than any session with my toys!

Exeter and vahaala like this.
  11. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

werk it gurrrrrrrrrrl. Get that happiness!

12. ForestFires

ForestFires Silent Protaganist

I'm quite happy about a number of things.
    1. I have ordered some stuff in the post and I'm really excited for them to come which includes The 20th Anniversary Pokémon 3DS cover plates, some bits 'n' pieces for myself and my order from FB's discount day (it's soooooo close as well just oh my lordy) .
    2. I've sorted a night over a friend's house drinking which came together after me and my best friend not feeling a-okay hanging out with some other people (who we are friends with but some of their conversations & the things they say aren't sometimes....appropriate to talk about) in Mc Donalds. I just started about how I haven't seen these two people in ages since they haven't come to our youth group in a while and how we had a good time round their house one time. Couple of minutes later, we're sorting it out and setting up a message group for us all. I'm really happy and I can't wait to see them soon.
    3. Good upbeat music is making my mood quite pleasant right now, Vocalroid stuff really does the trick (even though most of my favourite tracks are from indie Vocalroid producers). I should listen to upbeat music more ahaha.
    4. I've gotten myself ahold of a cinema card and I've learnt how to use the buses to get to places so I can go to the cinema whenever I feel like for a excuse to watch a free movie as the card lets me go for free. I thought it would take me a while to get the hang of the buses but I've managed to do it with no worries. I thought I would really screw myself over and end up going to the other side of the county without realising!
    So, that's like my list of happy things and accomplishments thats happened~ [​IMG]

Exeter likes this.
  13. MurphyAlter

Everyone feels like that when they first take the bus. Nice thing about buses (at least the ones around here) is that they run on a circuit route, so the worst that could happen if you get on the wrong one is you have to sit on it for an hour and get off where you started.

14. ForestFires

ForestFires Silent Protaganist

I think I was just a bit worried about not stopping the bus in time, completely missing my stop altogether and then having to throw me out cause I didn't get off at the one I wanted cause I missed it ahaha. Believe they run it like that over here in a circuit but I'm not too completely sure about that since I'm still kinda new to it all.

15. Exeter

I recommend taking it a day early. I always screw it up, there's always something you don't know. My city has two buses numbered 78 that go different routes but start and end at the same point along the circuit. Guess who was late for work only once?

ForestFires likes this.
  16. MurphyAlter

17. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

It's such a good feeling having a partner who's so openly proud to call me his.
    He unashamedly will say it to everyone he comes across.
    After having a fair few partners who were not so nice, im still taken by surprise by his kindness.

Kittycat1356, vahaala and Exeter like this.
  18. Kittycat1356

Kittycat1356 Active Member

^ that is super cute and nice x3 I wish my partners were like that ^^~

But my GOOD MOOD THING is that after wanting chickens since I was 3, I am getting button quails which are like the next best thing X3 I will be hatching my own, so they will be more friendly and be my babies xD
    ( And once I get the hang of it I'm getting gambel quail, when I was little I loved the head feather they have, and it's still the cutest bird ever )

Abylgan, BorisLover and Exeter like this.
  19. Exeter

That's so exciting!! :D My friend had some kind of mini chicken years ago, not gonna lie, I was jealous

Kittycat1356 likes this.
  20. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

Both you guys reminded me of this for some odd reason:

[​IMG]

Exeter likes this.