1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Good Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DameKathryn, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

The pigtail thing is actually super simple! It's hard to describe in text so Here is a pic guide to how to do it! It's really easy to do and I can confirm that it looks exactly like it does in the pictures in real life! If you don't have clips like the ones in the pictures they're really cheap online or I got a pack of three for 2.50 at target! They're super helpful for all sorts of hair styles cuz it allows you to hold sections of hair out of the way without having it kink where it's clipped :3 If you absolutely can't get your hands on some clips a loosely done hair tie can do the same thing though it can leave aforementioned kinks in the hair

Vitani likes this.
  2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Today I get to be on the Furcast radio show! 8D (again!)

3. Vitani

Today at work, it was SUPER slow, so we basically all got paid to congregate and chat. :p

Lately, I've been feeling so bad about myself because I feel like lately it's impossible to make friends at this age. But I left today with 4 new ones. This job has really helped to bring back my confidence. I needed friends for so long now, all the ones I used to rely on don't give a shit about me anymore, so it feels wonderful to start anew <3

4. Ajax

Ajax Guest

That's awesome Vitani! I am hopeful that when I move to a new city I'll be able to make friends there quickly enough... I'm a little worried that I might not though.
    I'm glad you had a good day and made new friends!

Vitani likes this.
  5. Vitani

I'm sure you will!
    It's mostly a matter of forcing yourself to come out of your shell a little. At least that was the hardest part for me. I'm not really a good judge of character when it comes to real life interaction. The first few days of work, I thought everyone hated me...I was totally convinced, but turns out it was all in my head, and I just hinder my own happiness.

You seem like a pretty agreeable person, yet you still stick to what you believe in, and that's something people really admire!

6. Ajax

Ajax Guest

N'aw. Well thanks. You seem totally likable too, and I'm very glad that you were wrong about them not liking you at your new job! I can imagine it would suck a lot to have to work with people who actually really don't like you. D: Good thing they proved your theory wrong. Having friends at work makes getting up and clocking in every day all the easier.

Vitani likes this.
  7. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

I have finally sold my toys. Wooo! now hopeful the postal service doesn't loose the package between here and Europe.

8. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

GOT SHIT DONE TODAYYY~

DameKathryn likes this.
  9. Ajax

Ajax Guest

I came out to my sister! The first person in my family. She was super cool and I'm just super relieved and happy to have someone that is understanding and wasn't even surprised by it at all. I'm exhausted emotionally but it feels great at the same time.

Exeter, gerbilfluff, Vael and 4 others like this.
  10. Vitani

@Ajax

omg! Congrats! 8D I'm so happy for you! -does a happy dance and throws confetti everywhere-

Ajax likes this.
  11. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

That is super super awesome :3
    Congratulations!

Ajax likes this.
  12. Ajax

Ajax Guest

Thanks @Vitani & @DameKathryn!! It was a huge relief! I just hope the rest of the family will be as cool!

DameKathryn likes this.
  13. Ceo Nadar

Ceo Nadar Active Member

I suppose this is a good mood post, although it didn't start out that way.

Was getting ready for work and decided to check on my snake since I hadn't seen him in a while. (He's a sand boa and stays hidden under the sand most of the time. Not seeing him for days is fairly normal.) I found him in his rock hidey hole looking super deflated. Thought he had died and was starting to desiccate. When i picked up the rock and shook it around he didn't move at all.

I was running late, so I went to work thinking I had somehow killed my snake. But when I got home and checked him again he started moving. Some net research tells me that snakes can get a little wrinkly looking when they are about to shed. I've taken care of snakes before, but this was news to me.

Feeling relieved that I didn't kill my pet.

14. Vitani

Today was my dog's 2nd birthday!

omg, he's growing up so fast :'3

DameKathryn and Misskin like this.
  15. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

A new friend turned out to be crazy... the words "borderline" and "histrionic" were suggested by a psych-major friend, and he said a lot of things that were uncalled for and blamed me for his extreme sensitivity to "selfishness" and imperceptible infractions he outright refused to explain. That boy is so high-maintenance that he himself stated plainly that he'll never have friends. He also verged on some signs of psychopathy when describing his relationship to the rest of humanity. But this IS a good news post so let me explain where that disaster has left me:

Now I have a full body sketch of my fursona to try and finish without him. So I'm learning photoshop, starting tonight. I think I am going to also try and learn to draw, though I have no idea where to start so that will take some time to plan. Also I have been looking for a new job so I can help put my boyfriend through school a little more comfortably. I'm feeling galvanized and excited about the future. I have prioritized some of my goals for the first time in a long time, and made the decision to wait to commission somebody to make something of my in-development fursona, as well as wait to buy another dildo, until I'm in a more powerful financial position. Sure I could afford stuff now, but I could also feed my boyfriend or cover his bills and expenses with some of that money. I'm putting a lot of effort into learning things I need to know, and want to know, starting now, and it's going to help me get over my deep-seated fear of taking control of my life. Things are going well and I am feeling pretty good about me :)

gerbilfluff and Ceo Nadar like this.
  16. othersounds

othersounds Guest

I feel like I have managed to get a better grasp of my identity as of today. It's really nice to be able to have a word for what I'm feeling. I can with without a doubt say that I am a demisexual and that it feels really good to be able to say it without feeling uncertain. That's my contribution for the good mood-thread today.

gerbilfluff likes this.
  17. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

Went bowling today after school and did pretty good. I did move the wrong way and hurt my hip tho. But that calmed down after a bit. Spent the rest of my night hanging with friends and did hookah for the first time. So relaxing and now I'm really going to look into getting my own.

Ps. Pink Lemonade is soooooooo good like omg. Chocolate is a cool flavor but nothing will beat my delicious pink lemonade <3

18. gerbilfluff

gerbilfluff .

I have my Candybug toys I've been waitin' for since December, and a dude in my bed who will shove them in me with enough lube tomorrow morning to not tear me any further than I've been torn this past week. When the time comes, future archeologists will simply marvel at the impact crater

19. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

I rarely post here... But it's the time :p
    I've finally found a courage to ask a nice girl to some casual meeting. She already had other plans for today though :< I still went out with friends, as I supposed to to with her too, and I played some snooker and darts. Won at both :p Besides that, just some general chillout. I feel like I really needed this. Also I was complimented on my weight loss, which is pretty nice boost to self-esteem too.
    @edit
    A bit of postive accent from one of my fave artists :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    Abylgan likes this.
  20. Blinding

Blinding Well-Known Member

Reconnected with one of my exes who I really, really enjoy talking to. Just spent the last two or so hours catching up on everything and it's just a nice feeling to be able to talk to her again.

gerbilfluff likes this.