1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The search for the most realistic horse cock

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by bellyRider, Aug 24, 2020.

1. bellyRider

bellyRider Active Member

Where to begin? I'm probably an intermediate anal user (I can take ~8 inch circumference, 10 inches deep) and I'm working towards hilting a chance XL in the next year or so. However, I found out about Jackson from EE and was extremely intrigued because it's life cast and so long and thick and thought that that would be the ultimate horse cock experience, but then I started reading about how rough he is (even in soft) and got really disappointed. I have a pretty sensitive hole, and I'm worried that the rough texture will not only be very unpleasant, but also not very realistic compared to how smooth skin is. Is the texture actually not that rough? Are there other horse dildos that are very close to lifesize (I'm assuming 20" long or so? I've no idea when it comes to horse anatomy, and the info online seems to vary) that anybody recommends?

2. Daetophet

Daetophet Active Member

Do not have any experience with the toy you mentioned but I can say a rough texture will not give what you are looking for.

As far as size goes I think most horses are around medium chance to xl chance depending how big the horse is. Some might be bigger but the size of an xl chance is pretty large even for a very large horse.

large or xl chance is probably the closest to what you are looking for. I prefer large chance.

3. Julietta Rose

Julietta Rose Slutty Maid

I have an XL Chance in Soft, I have never used it due to its size but it seems like a very good representation of what your looking for as I’ve taken care of a few horses- and no not in that way lol

Knotty52001 likes this.
  4. bellyRider

bellyRider Active Member

So you have seen actual erect horse dong? Is it about the same girth and length of chance xl, or bigger/smaller? The only info I could find online was "When not erect, the stallion’s penis is approximately 50 centimeters in length and 2.5 to 5 centimeters in diameter... During erection, the erectile tissues of the penis become engorged with blood and its size will increase about 50%. However, the glans penis “flowers” or “bells” and increases in size between 300-400% during erection." (Thehorse.com). I don't know how much of the horse dick is actually exposed, and I also don't know what they mean by flowers and bells, but even if the true length is up to 75cm when erect, a lot of that is probably not even accessible. So yeah, I'm curious to hear what actual horse owners have witnessed.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  5. Julietta Rose

Julietta Rose Slutty Maid

I’ve seen a few yes, and they all do differ on length, size and girth. The Chance is bigger then most but he’s def a good go to

Knotty52001 likes this.
  6. aybara

aybara New Member

EE has a number of models other than the Jackson and they vary a lot both in size and in texture. E.g. Henry is similar in size to Jackson but has a lot less texture. Silver has quite a lot of texture, maybe even more than Jackson judging from the pictures.

7. Abbe

Abbe I Love Horses!

i think the most problem for realism is the softness of the silicone, bad dragon chance has my vote to be the closest is size, looks and feel for a full size stallion..
    ive had a few EE, while they look more real, their firmness scales are slight diff then BD
    but EE has some texture which i absolutely hated, i used motown once, and sold it for that reason, i did enjoy Amir alot, and never had a henry..

8. Baboon Buffoon

Baboon Buffoon Bald-Butted Boi

I don't own one yet, but a horse dildo I'm looking to get after XL Chance is the Horse Power dildo from Wonder Toys, and it may be worth looking into.

It's far from the best looking horse dildo out there, but what catches my eye with it is that you can get it in dual density. Based on my experience with my only current dual-density dildo (Vixskin Outlaw) it will feel more realistic than any single-density ones. Of course each company is different, I'm planning on ordering 2 inflatables from Primal Hardwere later today, which are also dual-density, so I'll see if my opinion changes.

The XL is also bigger than XL Chance, so if you're wanting something a bit bigger it has you covered. Just keep in mind that getting it in dual density will be expensive as heck.