1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Searlefm, Aug 5, 2014.

?

What are you?

1. Dirty Casual On Console

25 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. PC Master Race

38 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

It triggers if you don't look enough time also. Foxy has a weird timing, you look at him too much he will get you, you look nothing at him he will get you, you look at him close to the medium time but too long or too short... welp, you know what happens XDDD
    I find it amusing as hell.

2. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Seriously people are mad when they play it on 20/20/20/20 A.I specs.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  3. Edelweiss

Edelweiss Member

Five Nights At Freddy's is super scary!! I made it to night 3 so far and gave up for now, haha. Fuck Foxy oh my GOD. I love horror games though, one of my favorite games ever is Silent Hill 2 and I adore Team Psyksallar's Half-Life mod Cry of Fear. It's actually probably the most well done mod for anything I've ever seen.

RPG Maker horror games are a lot of fun too. OFF is a good one... So is Witch's House, Corpse Party, The Crooked Man, Mad Father... There's lots of them!

SnowLycan likes this.
  4. SnowLycan

I agree some of the rpg horrors are quite good. Although the story of corpse party is really messed up. I read the manga before I knew there was a game. Freaky freaky freaky.
    I really wanna make my own rpg horror game or even just a pixel game in general. But I struggle with story telling. I can make scenes but not a full length story.

5. Edelweiss

Edelweiss Member

I understand not being super good or anything at telling story but maybe you could collaborate with somebody and the two of you could make a pixel game! They certainly seem like a lot of fun. I don't have any ideas for one or I'd probably look into making one too.
    A pixel horror version of a haunted kiddie place like Five Nights would be really interesting I think. Maybe a carnival or a circus.

Related, but I simply adore the Let's Player Markiplier. I don't typically pay attention to LPs, but he's adorable.

6. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Someone needs to put together a compilation video of everyone panicking when Foxy comes running down the hallway.

I may just do that.

gerbilfluff and Edelweiss like this.
  7. SnowLycan

Oh I have to agree on that Markiplier is so cute when he gets scared I watch his videos all the time.
    As for the foxy reaction compilation I think that's cool but I think people would be to use to him right now so there wouldn't be many reactions.

Edelweiss likes this.
  8. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

Markiplier is one of my favorite YouTubers to watch. Love his reactions and general silliness when it comes to games.

Exeter and Edelweiss like this.
  9. Edelweiss

Edelweiss Member

Haha really glad to hear you guys like him too. I just find him SO adorable and he does so many games that are relevant to what I like, such as the RPG maker games and oculus rift. I don't see too many people who actually do let's play of oculus rift.

He just has so much fun with his games and it's great to see, he's also a very lovely person to his fans. Andreallycutetoo.

10. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Speaking of FN@F...

image.jpg

Can't wait to see the MLP mod for that game. I enjoyed the one for SCP: Containment Breach.

gerbilfluff likes this.
  11. SnowLycan

OMG that is the scariest thing I have ever seen. Markiplier has to play the mlp mod even if he is not a brony. :p
    As for youtubers that use the oculus rift there are a few but are rather annoying to watch. *cough* pewdie pie
    *sorry pewdie fans, but he's not as cool as when he first started Markiplier did almost sway the same way but he pulled himself back from the brink of having to act over the top retarded to keep his veiwers*

12. Kitsy_The_Fox

Kitsy_The_Fox Noir Fox

Jeez. I finally got through Ranger Easy on Metro 2033. Between the in-game cutscenes eating up my filter time and just a lack of ammo to help protect slow-as-fuck NPC's....that was rough. I got lucky during the Biomass fight due to my instincts going "Well maybe if I run ahead the exploding fuck-off balls will follow me?"

And so I did, and they did, and Miller had an easier time of things. I'm so happy they cut me a break near the end and filled up my Military Ammo to a good few clips for the final push.

NOW FOR RANGER HARDCORE!

13. Kitsy_The_Fox

Kitsy_The_Fox Noir Fox

So far...things aren't going too bad. I've gotten quite a fair bit of cash, and kept a lot of ammo on stock. Silenced Pistol for cheap with a long barrel trade, and found an arrow launcher tucked away in a radioactive room. Maybe I'm overestimating Ranger Hardcore.

14. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

I have been playing Last Light again on a harder difficulty very occasionally, because I know at some point I'm going to get stuck in one of those boss fights that made me cry. ><

Those two game smight be my favourite games ever. And I can never get anybody to play them....

15. Edelweiss

Edelweiss Member

I just purchased Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I hadn't even known that came was out, and I'm a serious gamer! I don't know how that slipped my radar. Hmm.

Anyway super excited for it to arrive in the mail. I love the MGS franchise and Raiden was always my favorite character despite all the hate he got.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  16. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

A new project mixing Pokemon and Tekken!!

17. othersounds

othersounds Guest

*-* oooooh.

18. Edelweiss

Edelweiss Member

Oh my god that looks so sick... DO WANT

Exeter likes this.
  19. SnowLycan

Ah I saw the pokken game on Max's YouTube channel. Pity I think it is only gonna be select pokemon like 20 or a few more.
    Machamp's multiple fist attack reminded me of luffy's gumu gumu no pistole.

20. othersounds

othersounds Guest

I actutally said "Gomu gomu no!" out loud at that part.

SnowLycan likes this.