1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Searlefm, Aug 5, 2014.

?

What are you?

1. Dirty Casual On Console

25 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. PC Master Race

38 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

definitely interested in agony and scorn, it's been a while since i've played a good horror game with a really messed up outside the box type setting. scorn obviously looks like something out of HR Giger's imagination and Agony reminds me a lot of the final level in Clive Barker's Jericho (probably the most fucked up game I played as a kid)

2. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

over an hour into dark souls 3 and still no deaths (though I did come close with those damn greatshield spear knights lol)

Exeter likes this.
  3. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

welp, 3.5 hours into dark souls 3 and only one death total to an invader, beat Vordt easily on the first attempt, almost everybody doing a let's play of DS3 got stuck on him for a few episodes XD

Exeter likes this.
  4. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

dark souls 3 DLC trailer is out

5. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

got some hatemail from an invader in dark souls 3 because I used some estus to heal while we were fighting and apparently that's "dishonorable" um, it's pretty fucking dishonorable to invade someone and try to kill them while they're trying to explore the shitty poison swamp. if I summoned them to fight i'd be 'honorable', if they invade me I'll do whatever i can to stay alive and fuck their shit up, if it weren't for a feral gru I would've killed them easily

MurphyAlter likes this.
  6. Estrix

Estrix Well-Known Member

It kinda used to be the honorable thing in the other souls games cause invaders couldn't use estus. But in dks 3 they can so yeah it's totally fair game.

7. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Rise of Iron on the 20th. Damn excited to explore the Plaugands, fight the Devil Splicers and SIVA, and become an Iron Lord.

Other than that, I've been playing the Nuka World DLC for Fallout 4. Not a fan of having to destroy the settlements I built up in the Commonwealth, so I decided to kill all the raider gangs. Basically making me miss most of the new quests, and it leaves the park rather void of people. Myself and a lot of other people are hoping they'll put out additional content or something to let us take a neutral or good path, either killing all the raiders and bringing the park back to its glory, turning it into a huge amusement park and market hub, or just keeping the raiders alive and occasionally sending them out to raid settlements.