1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

THIEF!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Zaphora, Feb 21, 2018.

1. ZombieLolipop

ZombieLolipop Active Member

It's weird, like they payed me for one and the other was a trade, but it was just a teenie, so not a major deal. I appreciate it though <:3c

2. ZombieLolipop

ZombieLolipop Active Member

Pffffft, of course~

3. Sleepy

Sleepy Boop~

I think it's a good idea not to trade anything unless you know the person has good standing in the community. There is quite the handful of regulars here, reddit and BD forums. Other than that, it's just not worth it. At least with buying toys, even if they never send it out, you can file it with paypal and get a refund. Sorry y'all have had to go through this crap.

4. HighlandMistress

HighlandMistress Well-Known Member

Generally I will never trade toys. They are worth too much to consider trading alone. The only toy trades I do is with close friends. ButI know teenie trades are popular and widely done because they cost so little to send. So I was more so worried about warning sellers of a teenie trade thief.

5. dwww

dwww Member

From what you said any review or Feedback is just drama! Some people lost their money because of those bad members. This is not called sharing drama. Not everyone is willing to do a police report for STOLEN ANIMAL SHAPE DILDOS! For example if you live in a small village.. does everybody needs to know what you put in your butt?

Taka, VenusFlower, 3asyizzy and 2 others like this.
  6. dwww

dwww Member

This is how I would do trades. But whenever I brought that out... people usually run away! I wonder why xD

7. GammaTheDickNiffler

GammaTheDickNiffler Transmasc, He/Him/His pls

That's honestly just sick in general to make up in any situation, let alone this sort!
    :eek:
    What a horrible person.....

8. Slaanesh

Slaanesh Well-Known Member

Bloody hell! O.O What sort of person even does that?

9. GammaTheDickNiffler

GammaTheDickNiffler Transmasc, He/Him/His pls

NovaLover is that sort of person and I hope that shit haunts her.

Zaphora likes this.
  10. Cyan

Cyan New Member

I'm just glad that I sold my pretzal to someone else and didn't trade with NovaLover. My wallet is safe. Lol

AntaresOmni and Zaphora like this.
  11. DaedraQueen

DaedraQueen Well-Known Member

Is there maybe a forum space were we can safely share usernames and have links of definite proof that they've been dicks, the last thing we need is these people creating new accounts and then blaming innocent people left and right!

Not only does it create a he said she said scenario theres already people that are being blamed but when asked for proof that they've done wrong the persons just gone 'I dont want to say names' dont be that cunt if your big enough to point fingers your more than capeable of proving it ^^

I hope this hasnt come off to nasty! Im really bad with words does this make sence?? Xx

VenusFlower and Slaanesh like this.
  12. Slaanesh

Slaanesh Well-Known Member

Uh, yes I do want to see this so called 'proof'. I'm not having someone like you fucking up my reputation. I'm perfectly fine and civil with all users but of course you accusing me of shit will piss me off. Of course you're sounding *really* professional doing stuff like this to users who have done nothing wrong.

And posting screenshots of conversations online? Real mature.

spiralcatfox likes this.
  13. Lipton

Lipton Member

Ehm you know thats not how it works or? I could also say you're a scammer without providing anything... Don't accuse someone without an actual proof.

Slaanesh likes this.
  14. DaedraQueen

Thats really interesting but i can totally understand the anger i would be pissed if someone suddenly branded me as a dodgy seller/buyer ect without any proof!
    Unfortunetly thats the issue with places like this.
    Thats really interesting but i can totally understand the anger i would be pissed if someone suddenly branded me as a dodgy seller/buyer ect without any proof!

Unfortunetly thats the issue with places like this.

You are entitled to your opinion on here though the last thing i want is to cause big bust ups, but until there is visual proof slannesh has been welcoming since ive first found bd always a welcoming face and flurry of words of wisdom and just gerneral chit chat its just sad that things are being flung around when it could be easily settled xx

Slaanesh likes this.
  15. Lipton

Lipton Member

Right now you're just a dick. So where is the proof?

Slaanesh and Zaphora like this.
  16. DaedraQueen

Hey, please dont think Im attacking you, you are more than welcome to have an opinion hun, but please you need to understand screenshots give us nothing, I would never call someone a liar thats the last thing i want i love the community here but its so easy for people to throw salt!

VenusFlower and Slaanesh like this.
  17. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Okay so can we limit this to people who have actually gotten screwed.... this is turning into a shit storm...

I just wanted everyone to know about lily rae and well yeah its about people that steal shit really...

Slaanesh likes this.
  18. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

But queen....salt tastes good xD

19. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Well-Known Member

"problematic buyers/sellers" are a thing
    but without proof that's all they are

Villie and 3asyizzy like this.
  20. DaedraQueen

Yes! I'm so sorry Zaphora thats why I asked for maybe a good place to put this i apologise!

Zaphora likes this.