1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

THIEF!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Zaphora, Feb 21, 2018.

1. DaedraQueen

DaedraQueen Well-Known Member

Haha! Only sometimes, i like it on my fish and chips! But too much salt is icky!!

spiralcatfox likes this.
  2. DaedraQueen

DaedraQueen Well-Known Member

Then why post this on the thief post just make your own, and of course thats your right hunnie but theres no need for this this person said this, you've obviously proved that you have no issue posting screenshots so why not with the proof?
    Anyway please have a good day!

spiralcatfox likes this.
  3. 3asyizzy

3asyizzy Active Member

I meant well, and I posted in this thread because where else? Just never mind to everything though. Never once was I disrespectful, Shaanesh is NOT a scammer, and I never said they were, was just wanting to share proof of unpleasant interactions with them from myself and other folks. If there’s a place where I can post this without being attacked please let me know. Also, I calmly informed them I’d received some info and then they blew up on me. I did nothing wrong.

4. Villie

Villie wrow

I can understand being angry or upset at being accused of something, but I personally thought the response was kind of excessive

Like I know to yourself it's "well obviously this is made up shit I never did any of this!!" But... the other person knows nothing about you and obviously doesn't know you're innocent, and are going to be biased towards whatever warning they were given, I guess

I feel it's best to take a breather and then try and discuss it more calmly, taking into account this other person has no idea who you are and thus shouldnt be expected to believe you, and then clear your name by saying you've had many successful transactions and tell em to look through your forum history to see that you're not guilty of being a risky seller or buyer or whatever

I feel like getting extremely angry and blowing up like that isn't going to help the other person to believe you

5. Villie

Villie wrow

But all in all, I feel it might be best to have "problematic seller/buyer" to a different thread, so people don't mistakingly assume the person in question is a Thief or Scammer, based on the title of the thread? Haha

Although I guess as long as a user is clear that they're just listing a problematic buyer/seller and not a Thief, it can be fine here? *shrug*

6. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Well-Known Member

I"m not real keen on being dissed in the middle of all this :(

vixenvega and Arumaeruma like this.
  7. Thesharkwhisperer

Thesharkwhisperer Sharks and dinos.

Asking for proof is not "attacking you".

Slaanesh likes this.
  8. 3asyizzy

3asyizzy Active Member

Calling me dick is. Name calling = a verbal attack,

9. 3asyizzy

3asyizzy Active Member

Who dissed you? That’s awful. You’ve done nothing wrong.

10. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

Based on this, I think it would just be better to leave a little message on a wts post. Like if a seller makes a new post, previous buyers can leave feedback based on their experience with the seller?

Opening a "difficult buyers/sellers" thread could become an unmitigated nightmare, cause as far as I can tell these forums dont have an admin to keep stuff in check and keep the pot from boiling over

11. 3asyizzy

3asyizzy Active Member

I didn’t really come here to argue, just warn. You can’t prove that someone is a problematic buyer, but why would multiple people report the same thing about a person for no reason? Especially reputable sellers, not just anyone. But it’s clear that my warning wasn’t welcome, so I’m going to leave now so folks can’t continue to call me names and demand “proof”.

12. Thesharkwhisperer

Thesharkwhisperer Sharks and dinos.

I agree completely. Also if people start off by immediately being condescending\agressive it's quickly going to dissolve into a cesspool. If we all could be professional about this matter then it could work but without admins I wouldn't count on it.

Also scammers could use such a thread as well. We already know they make multiple accounts so they could very well post in this type of thread, making stuff up about other users just to confuse everybody and try to distract from real accusations. Unfortunately there are many ways such a thread could be abused. It's easy to just say "someone told me this person is bad trust me" and escalate things from there.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    spiralcatfox and 3asyizzy like this.
  13. HighlandMistress

HighlandMistress Well-Known Member

It becomes problematic to post private screenshots to get the proof people are asking for. If someone wants to privately message a person and ask that's fine. But the only way to post proof would be screenshots and obviously that is going to involve a lot more people. As I warned previously with NovaLover about my experience with them I didn't post the screenshots of our convo here. People can pm me privately and ask more but I am not going to post shots in a thread.

Slaanesh, marshmarsh and 3asyizzy like this.
  14. Slaanesh

Slaanesh Well-Known Member

Well don't go falsely accusing and never be able to find proof for it as there is none. Earlier you said you were collecting said proof - now where could that possibly be hmm? There's nothing to even say that you haven't just made these sellers up to get under people's skin. You've made a right show of yourself and if anything you've brought your own reputation down - not mine - so now you can pack your bags and leave.

15. FuschiaDragon

FuschiaDragon Well-Known Member

i am not comfortable with how aggressive and rude you're being while others are clearly trying to de-escalate the situation.

16. Slaanesh

You're not the one having accusations made about you, so just leave it. This thread is done.

17. FuschiaDragon

FuschiaDragon Well-Known Member

not really the point, it does no one any good to antagonize things when they're starting to simmer down, and i don't appreciate people in my community treating others this way, so i'd say its relevant. please don't tell me what i can and can't concern myself with.

18. HighlandMistress

HighlandMistress Well-Known Member

You are actively proving you aren't one to do business with based on how childish you are acting. Your responses in this post as well as your attitude towards other uses here makes you distastful in the community. You're acting like a child who didn't get their way.

19. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Please yet again leave this post to what it's intended purpose is...

DaedraQueen and Elitistgecko12 like this.
  20. Slaanesh

Defending myself isn't being childish, I just want this nonsense to stop so I'm leaving it alone. Nobody would appreciate being in said situation having done nothing so consider that.

It's done now so let's just leave it and get back to discussing real issues.

Any word back from Lily Rae, Zaphora?

Zaphora likes this.