1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Thoughts on Archer Uncut and Sveinn?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Vanquished, Mar 16, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Vanquished

Vanquished Bigger and better things

I grabbed both of these in XL and I'm kind if underwhelmed. Yes Sveinn is very long and yes Archer Uncut is very wide but neither of them have any texture. I'm more disappointed in Archer tbh because at least Sveinn is very very long so if depth is what you're looking for it's tapered the whole way so you can make the most of it. Still though I think of my XLs these two are my least favorite right now. Anyone else have an opinion?

2. Kyle9932

Kyle9932 Dragon Addict

I had put in an order for an XL Sveinn, so I’m waiting on that to be processed and sent out. When I get it I’ll update you on what I think of it!

3. Vanquished

Vanquished Bigger and better things

Yea let me know what you think. I understand Sveinn a bit more since it's very long and not super wide so depth play is possible. Archer uncut (maybe cut is better) is just so smooth. No sensation at all

4. Kyle9932

Kyle9932 Dragon Addict

Ok, so I used him somewhat. I will say, i think out of 10, he is around a 7/10 I would say. His length is good and the gradual increase in size is pleasant and i quite enjoyed the experience, but aside from the size and girth increase there isn't a ton going for him. I would say he is only worth it if you don't expect a ton of texture and just want something long and gradual. To me he kind of compares to Moko, but Moko is just more stout.

Vanquished likes this.