1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Tips on knotting overnight

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Knot My XL Rex, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

I've wanted to try knotting either my large rex/fenrir anally overnight whilst I slept, but have been unable to keep one in, also is there a comfortable position to fall asleep in without discomfort? is there any tricks to forgetting you've got a happy friend snug inside you so you can fall asleep easier? I can knot both snugly, rex is barely noticeable once in but fenrir is quite filling. I want to experience the feeling of waking up and realizing you've still got a friend happily snug in you. I use plenty of lube so that's not a problem. I've thought about trying to tire myself till I pass out but thatd uncomfortably take too long... any tips and tricks would be highly appreciated.

2. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

The best way for knotting overnight for me is once done toying/knotting, once its tyed, put on a pair of Briefs if you have any (these type of underwear work best IMO) and that will help keep the toy in a comfortable position inside you whilst keeping it from falling out and messing up your sheets while asleep! I hope this helps :)

3. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

never been able to fall asleep with toys knotted, its just too distracting. it odd that your pushing out Rex or Fenrir, their knot tie pretty firmly, maybe your just too loose:p

4. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

I do use a xl winston tongue and xl rex as well, perhaps I need to wait a bit after
    tieing to tighten up a bit. I'm still fairly new when it comes to long knotting sessions.

Knotydes likes this.