1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Tkaing the Knot too Fast

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Spectre, May 13, 2018.

1. Spectre

Spectre New Member

Oooookaaay.

So im new to this forum but I need some advice/help. This is REAL embarrassing especially since this site is inevitably filled with masters of the BD toys. I got a small Austin recently and have been using him quite often. I'm able to take the knot with ease most of the time, but this time I think I tried to take it too fast and started bleeding. Mind you, its a small so the knot is not big. I've never bled before, this is the first time so I'm pretty scared. If anyone has any advise for me, that would be wonderful, because I don't know if I permanently damaged myself.

2. viyusa

viyusa Shy girl

Could just be micro tears.. happens to me when I get too excited and too fast.. but if it’s excessive I’d go see a doctor to be honest.

Fae.Fantase likes this.
  3. Spectre

Spectre New Member

Luckily, it's just small amount from what I can see.

4. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

Naw, I think you'll be fine. The anus is very easy to damage if not applying enough lubricant. I would recommend to not do any toying for a few weeks, your going to need to let your anus heal itself. I'm not sure how badly you injured yourself it but it may hurt for a few days and feel uncomfortable but you need to not mess with let it heal and you should be fine. So don't get too upset and worried. :)

viyusa likes this.
  5. Spectre

Spectre New Member

Thanks for the comforting words. I just inspected it and it seems to be fine. I will definitely be taking a break. Kinda sad bc it had already been a while since I've done anything down there. :(

6. HazetheFox

You welcome. Yeah I've had a similar experience, it wasn't the best waiting for it to heal, but eventually it healed and I was back to toying in no time, and you'll be the same I bet. :)

7. HazetheFox

If at any time you do have any questions or want to chat just let me know. I'm always available. :3

8. Villie

Villie wrow

Aw dont be discouraged! Even very experienced bd users have those "fuck I was too ambitious" moments that lead to pain or some bleeding

Unless theres some extreme tearing going on I'd imagine youd be fine taking a break for a couple days

If it seems like the issue persists on future knitting sessions, maybe you can get a more tapered toy to help with stretching! And abrupt knot suddenly popping in is more likely to cause issues than a toy with a gradual increase in width

Tapered toys are great for training your body and warming up!

But you can also just warm yourself up with austins shaft a lot more first before attempting that knot with success!

Good luck and I hope you feel alright <3

Fae.Fantase likes this.
  9. 2002tiiguy

2002tiiguy Active Member

Its happened to me, just go easy for a while, youll learn whats too rough

10. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

(anus or vagina, both the same really)
    There are different types of bleeding, but any bleeding after a sex toy, then you know it's from the sex toy. Usually normal bleeding from a sex toy looks like little pieces of blood, and those are from tearing of the inner walls. That actually happens every time the hole is stretched, so anyone that has tried a thicker and/or longer toy, has experienced this. If you always use the same size toy or smaller, this won't always happen, but if we go a long time without shoving anything up there, then a small toy could do it, or anytime we try to go larger than what we normally use, it happens also. So for most of us, it is a weekly thing. It takes 3 days to 1 week to heal. If you can, rinse out the hole with warm water, it might burn at first, but it will take the pain away. It will still be tender and sore though, so no sex toys for a few days.

Immediately after it is healed, you should be able to take a slightly bigger size, but if you wait too long, then it will happen all over again, yet keep going bigger sizes and it will still happen again.