1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

To cumtube or not to cumtube?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by twistedfister, Apr 19, 2020.

1. twistedfister

twistedfister Member

I've had a large number of toys over the years but have never bought any toys with cumtube or similar feature. I have several Mr. Hankey's toys and have had an xl apollo that went with an ex. I like the simplicity of having a toy that needs no extra maintenance and nothing attached to get in the way. I'm also concerned that the opening on the tip of the dildo will add to time spent cleaning and could be an issue if I choose not to use the cumtube feature at all, or completely remove the tube.

There is a chance that I'd like the feature much more than I think but I would like opinions from owners

I was considering purchasing a toy on the for sale section here with a cumtube but my initial feeling is that it's just going to get in the way and that the feature will be more of a problem than a benefit. I've thought I could cut all but 2-3" from tube after it exits the base and glue a small piece of tubing to the syringe side that is slightly larger than the cum tube so that I can fit it on on the occasions that I'd like to use the cumtube. Please let me know from your experience if my concern or solution is valid

2. wabbit68

wabbit68 Just hangin' out

Twistedfister—

So I totally get the question. I find that on toys that are going to go really deep such as Chance xl that having the cum tube is a good thing. I’m able to put lube right at the second sphincter around 8-10 inches inside. It is my experience that this helps make my travels up and down more enjoyable. I can get things lubed that far up without a CT, but with one there’s a difference.
    I don’t use the CT on all my toys all the time. I fact I have an xl Pretzal that doesn’t travel as far inside. I find myself not needing the extra injection of lube. The only reason I will fill the tube is if I want a cream pie experience. Sometimes getting messy with lube is a good thing. The head on pretzal is small enough that I can place a condom on the head before play to keep the tube free of anything while playing.
    I would advise not trimming the tube. It will make use more difficult should you ever get the notion to lube up inside.
    I personally place a higher premium on having a suction base so the toys hold fast while I’m working on them. As I’ve collected a few more over the years.
    It’s all good either way!
    Wb68

19Hottie and RearBear like this.