1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toy Waiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Hybrid88, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Khthonya

Khthonya Active Member

Waiting on delivery today, hopefully. Not sure if I believe that, but that's what the tracking says.

2. PantyKnight

PantyKnight New Member

Gah, is it Wednesday yet? Glitterdick's call is strong! :confused:

3. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

Sooo I've already placed my order but I'm still stuck on step 3; they really are taking as long as possible to get back to me on if my custom requests are possible (including non updates after the max 3 day wait period for tickets) so I'm getting kind of annoyed. At least this time I was actually informed that the colour ref photo I sent for my shark looked black; they need to do some monitor recalibrating or something as that's not the first time it's happened (at least they said something instead of me returning a toy that was the wrong colour).

4. slick

slick Active Member

I just put in an order for a pair of Waterhorses, a small & a medium o_O Getting the medium in natural and the small as a custom split fade in the Nox Night Drake colours. I sent in a ticket about this last week but haven't heard back and the promotion ends soon and I have to go to bed, so I just put the order through along with a new ticket. Night drake was one of a list of metallic fades they said they could do for a small tailstretcher I ticketed about not long ago so I'm sure it can be done for the waterhorse.

The collector in me also wanted to get a large waterhorse with a purple to crimson fade and black base, but I managed to fight off the urge! :eek:

Tarukaja likes this.
  5. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

@Tarukaja I'm in the same boat too. I've been waiting on a ticket for a medium Desi and all I've heard back is pretty much "I need to talk to the Production Team." Well, yes. But could you do that in less than four business days before getting back to me? :( Haven't gotten any response since the morning of the 13th.

Tarukaja likes this.
  6. PantyKnight

PantyKnight New Member

I hear you, I've been waiting to hear back on a ticket since the 8th and it's starting to tick me off a little. Oh well :/

Tarukaja likes this.
  7. Khthonya

Khthonya Active Member

Sounds like they've got everyone focusing on the cock-smithing side and no-one answering tickets. Probably trying to cover that two-week deal so they don't lose money hand over fist. Still, not cool to let the customer service side slide like that. :cool:

Meanwhile, apparently Fed-Ex likes my Moko so much they've decided to admire it for a while. Or something. Gah, I know they had it in my city at 5:00 in the morning, just drop the package off already!
    ---------
    WOOOOO! It came!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  8. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

Shipped! Shipped! OMG. Whatever will I do when my Stubbs (5, Infinity Star colors) gets here!?

9. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

I really love my large Waterhorse, he's lots of fun :3 Just sayin', hehe.

Also:
    and ticket replies have been received on the 13th and 18th, both non-answers -___-; [I contacted them about my dup order on the 8th before getting that sorted out so I could have a proper order number to reference for the colour info I sent on the 12th]. I'm glad I didn't wait to ask about custom colours before making the order or the extinction sale would've been over before I got a reply ;>>

10. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

What are the new step to the system?

I decided to give BD a chance again and ordered myself a Large Waterhorse in the Infinity Star coloring. Cheaper than a Chance and I think i might like this guy a bit better. I missed the last extinction sale so i'm glad i picked one up.

Right now it says this:

Not a clue what step my order is on. Why did they have to change the system x__x?

11. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

If your order was placed during the 2 week shipment event, your status will say Processing allllll the way through until its ready for shipment

12. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

Mine was purchased the day after. I had a hard time debating on getting a toy before i caved and said 'Fuck it'. Plus i think the extinction sale started the next day too or my memory is worse than i thought.

13. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

It'll say Processing until it ships. When the timer goes away (Your order was placed ____ ago), that means it's being manufactured because the cancellation message goes away. Or at least that's what I've found with my past couple of orders.

Tarukaja likes this.
  14. PantyKnight

PantyKnight New Member

Got my glitterdick today! <3 And it looks like my "2 Weeks or it's free" order is being made right now~

Attached Files:

Hybrid88 and Khthonya like this.
  15. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

That's what I wanted. Too bad I'm broke right now. It looks great.

PantyKnight likes this.
  16. PantyKnight

PantyKnight New Member

Thanks! My crappy pictures do it no justice @u@

(Am I the only one that starts thinking about the Star Trek: TNG opening when looking at one of these XD)

Attached Files:

Khthonya likes this.
  17. Juliamon

Juliamon Am I a Digimon or am I a Pokemon? It is a mystery.

My friend said he bought me a Meng and I have NO IDEA what it looks like or whether he's having it shipped directly to me. So I guess I'd be... right before 6, maybe? Both BD and my friend are on the other side of the country so it'll be at LEAST a week until I should start checking the mail...

PantyKnight and Khthonya like this.
  18. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

:eek: BD sent me a sneak peek of my Portside (as there seemed to have been issues properly interpreting the colour) and despite the colour being a bit off he looks awesome~ (as it's still similar to the creature he's based on lol)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    Jasmine, Khthonya, Hybrid88 and 2 others like this.
  19. PantyKnight

PantyKnight New Member

Tarukaja likes this.
  20. Boargoth

Boargoth Hell no..

Ugh.. I'm on vacation out of country right now, and like 2 days in they send me a mail our order (me and RennascentBeing's) got shipped.

luckily we're having it shipped to her house, otherwise it would have been a 3 week nightmare. :(

The worst part though, she's already enjoing her part of the order, and I haven't gotten the faintest clue how mine turned out. *psyduck*