1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toy Waiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Hybrid88, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Abbe

Abbe I Love Horses!

eh not to brag, but uh yea it will be here Wednesday, one more reason to love flops (kinda like damaged animals, they are just the best!)

Attached Files:

2. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Is there any point in ticketing for an update on my toy? By my calculations, it’s been in production for just over the estimated 5 weeks if you take holidays and such into account. However it is closer to 7 weeks if you don’t.
    I was thinking I’ll wait until the 16th and then ticketing for an update, but I feel bad about bugging the staff. Especially if some person doing the tickets is just going to have to give me a generic response of “it will be done soon”. I don’t want to waste someone’s time.

3. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

My Roland in natural coloration took lil over two month to be made and shipped. I'd say wait a lil while longer as atm they are swarmed in tickets as they haven't responded to my ticket I sent like two weeks ago. I requested they put my fedex account number on the invoice so the custom fees will be done via my online fedex billing.

4. Boy_Pyro

Boy_Pyro Member

My custom order is still being made, but the flops I bought shipped. I'm ridiculously excited, and ridiculously excited. So much so that I don't want to bother with any of my old toys because I want to feel my new ones so badly. Nnngh this is going to be the longest shipping period of my life.

5. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!
    My Crackers is arriving today, but I also just got an email that my custom Kelvin has SHIPPED!!!

Minkend and Boy_Pyro like this.
  6. Boy_Pyro

Boy_Pyro Member

Hit one month yesterday. Really thankful I grabbed some flops to help me wait, but I want my Godzilla-peen.

7. Boy_Pyro

Boy_Pyro Member

Kind of irritated at this point. Could have just bought my toys in the "clearance" flat sale, have seen dozens in the size/firmness I ordered, and even one in the exact colors that I ordered.

8. Pineapple juice

Pineapple juice New Member

Hey so I ordered L/F echo a couple days ago and and the day after I placed my order I realized I forgot to add a cumtube so I sent in a ticket asking to add one which got a speedy reply telling me to send the cvv for my card and permission to charge it for the addition which I did but I haven't gotten a reply since then. Anyone know how long this usually takes?

9. WolfSnaggletooth

WolfSnaggletooth New Member

Just got my shipping notification on my order of an XL Flint! I'm too excited to receive it in the mail!

10. Minkend

Minkend Active Member

Going on a little over a month for my year in review orders. I honestly think it would be a lot easier to be patient if it wasn't for the reddit posts of people getting their year in review toys in like 3 weeks:(. Oh well I guess I'll just have to pick up a toy during these sales to hold me over;)

11. MyDiceWentRogue

MyDiceWentRogue New Member

It's been 9 weeks d2c.png

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  12. Yokai

Yokai Member

Thanos dildo shipped out!
    Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.
    At least hopefully by Monday.

13. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

I just gave $350, but this time to to Mr. Hankey. I ordered the LG Solatok (Soft, in black) and the LG Topher (Soft, in tan), and I'm now on pins and needles waiting for them to arrive. The Solatok is shorter than either my Stubbs or my XL Clayton, but the knot is just a little bit thicker. The XL Clayton is my warm-up toy (!!!!) for my Medium Flint, although the Clayton is in medium and the Flint is in hard, so it's more the effect and the way Clayton just gapes me right for the Flint to fuck my brains out. I'm hoping the Solatok is a good toy to put into that mix.

The Topher, on the other hand, is a scale-up from the Squarepeg XXL Leo & XXL Mel that I use almost exclusively with the fuck machine.

14. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

Ordered a custom med soft tucker with a ct in sangria and metallic bubblegum. Really curious how that will turn out... Now the wait.

15. Perjury

Perjury Member

I've been waiting on my basic ass small/soft Oroichi in natural for a month now, blech.

Tentacle_Kitty likes this.
  16. SneksToys

SneksToys Active Member

Anyone know the wait times for sheaths? I order a medium Crackers Sheath 5 days ago and I'm just curious on how long it'll be ( I can wait, I waited 2 years for a toy from FB that never came untill TTC stepped in)

17. Naisha

Naisha Member

I'm on stage 2! Got the money, but also got questions, so I ticketed asking for custom colors, to know if what I have in mind is possible. The wait is really a patience test, lucky me I'm very patient in general :)

18. LazyD0g

LazyD0g New Member

I just ordered an XL unflared chance in the opal coloration!!
    Aaaaah!
    The thing i dread is the wait time. I'm seeing an uncomfortable amount of "Close to two months" and "it's been two months" so I'm seriously hoping that my wait time doesnt go that long. ;w;

19. Tentacle_Kitty

Tentacle_Kitty New Member

I’m currently on stage 5. I bought a mishap mini leena from Kuduvoodoo. Tbh I don’t like the colors it’s in and it was only 5$ off and for those extra 5$ I could have gotten colors I like. But it is what it is and in the end I still get a yummy toy!

RearBear likes this.
  20. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

Desperate times call for desperate measures. haha

I'm in stage 9.5, stage 5 and stage 3 at the same time...
    9.5 Had to send something back, because the makers mixed up the colors of shaft and base. Felt bad for doing so, because it looked pretty good. It just wasn't what I ordered, but I'm sure somebody else will be very happy when the one I send back will be for sale in the shops inventory. They told me the correct one is already poured, so it won't be long to stage 10!

5 Placed an order on TTC with the rainbow colors. The toys look so amazing! I bet TTC gets flooded with orders so I'll have to wait quite long. Can't wait to see the final product!

3 There are already plans to order something else and I have yet to figure out the ideal specifications for it.

Tentacle_Kitty likes this.