1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toy Waiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Hybrid88, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Very nice Fedjack... I don't even know what kind of color to call that.

2. FedJack

FedJack Member

I don't know either, but it kind of reminds me of some dice that I have
    [​IMG]

3. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

my flopped Terra is on processing right now. i agree that there should be a team that handles flops when there is a big hit in flop/premade sales, so that they get sent out quickly. i ordered a couple other things, but i dont imagine that they would be hard for them to gather up and put in. but i am still very happy to have that beautiful Terra~!

and the new Night Shift color. wow~ now i really want to get FNaF.

oh, also, does anyone have anything to say about Frisky Beast? I placed an order for three custom sample eggs (when they moved into the new place and re-opened custom ordering) back in very early May, and other than when i emailed about the color, i have not had any sort of contact. ive sent emails here and there, asking about what is going on. i hate to seem impatient, but i ordered them during the last school year as a "made it through school" kinda thing for myself. and now its the new school year (with me graduated) and i have yet to even have a reply since May.

i understand, it might take a little time because they are custom... but five months and counting? all the while i have seen bumps and dents come out.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  4. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

My orders form the 3rd and 4th still haven't shipped. I'm getting antsy.

5. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Wow, Hybrid, I would think you would've received something by now... I ordered on the same day as you, mine were shipped last Thursday and arrived the next day. I'd say give it one more day and then send a ticket... it was a weekend after all.

6. Hybrid88

Well, my first order had a custom Fenrir so I'm not worried about that one. But my second order has 2 flops and I'm surprised that one hasn't shipped yet. BTW, how is JT?

7. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Exquisite. He is pretty damn fuckable and I don't usually last with him... I just want to pound relentlessly. He's not so tight that it's hard to squeeze into... in fact, is feels as though he opens up the further you get in. But of course it depends on how big you are. I though the tail would be less pronounced bit I pleasantly surprised... it's well defined and has nice texturing, I actually tried grabbing it. He is very heavy, heavier than any of the other penetratables which can either be good thing or bad thing. It doesn't bother me, he tends to stay where he is if I lie him down and work into him.
    One thing though... and this is me, but I think I actually like Mary better. It's a tough and very close call. Not that I gonna stop with either one. I worry about forgetting Hazel... she needs my lovin' too.

8. Hybrid88

That just makes me want mine more.

9. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Good, you'll have fun.

10. Hybrid88

Yes! My Basilisk Sheath and Nox have shipped. It hasn't posted a delivery date yet though.

11. slick

slick Active Member

Well it's just past a month since placing my BD order and it's still 'processing', whatever that is. I'd hoped the 'two weeks or it's free' promotion was a test run for improved production times but seems it was just a stunt and things are back to the usual 'how long is a piece of string?' wait times. Can't really complain though as up to 6 weeks is expected, just kinda frustrating after the previous custom order was turned around in little over a week.

On the good news front, my order from Gespents's Fantasy Gear has shipped and is winging its way to me now! I asked for a special pearlescent purple on the new tapered dildo and fuck me it looks fantastic! In combination with the gold, just yum, I can't wait! :rolleyes::) You can see them on Gespenst's tumblr: here http://gespenst1138.tumblr.com/post/97248392988/some-custom-work-for-one-of-my-favorite-overseas

And finally I also got my first Damn Average toy, a second hand Rudolph from a fellow Aussie fiend. I've barely had it for 24h and already I think it's my favorite toy

12. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

Terra arrived.
    i dont know what i expected...

he is a giant.
    maybe i will shape up a little by tonight...

13. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

...or stretch up.

Least it's holy-fuck-mediumk-Flint size. I'm still working on that.

14. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

I am dying to get my hands on my mini infinity star Crackers.
    *tyranno roars*

15. Hybrid88

My Nox and Basilisk Sheath have been delivered but I'm stuck here at work :(

16. Misskin

Its tomorrow now, lets see em :3

17. Hybrid88

Ask and you shall receive. 20140922_172914.jpg

18. Misskin

Hybrid88 likes this.
  19. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

im just at the begginning of currently trying to buy a small legacy gryphon with a cumtube rather excited perfec size and have wanted a cumtube since i first looked at b/d toys

20. slick

slick Active Member

well barely a day after I have a cry about my order wait it despatches on the fastest fedex consignment to date, four days to the other side of the planet.

And now I'm waiting again, on four inventory items :D