1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toys for sale big variety and size dildos and fisting toys.

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Sellingitem, May 29, 2019.

1. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

The dragon dildos definetly silicone il take individual pics of each of the toys il try to feed details on them just some of them I dont think are made anymore so it will be hard to track them down

2. Fleshwound

Fleshwound Dismembered

nah i was just joking, i wish i could take something as big though... but i don't think i have it in me

3. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

Heres a picture of the butt plug with the suction pad il try to find the exact make I got it off lovehoney but dont think they sell them anymore with the bottle for size comparison its kind of halfway between a butt plug and a dildo

Attached Files:

4. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

Yup I can get it in but not very deep too big takes a lot of training

5. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

Il sell the suction cup one for 10 pounds btw nt sure if it was you or someone else that asked but yes il ship Eu il take a pic of all the items with proof of ownership and sort the prices out tonight.

6. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

For anybody thats interested in the sex machine I will upload pics tonight and will ship EU and worldwide tracked at own risk all packages will be sent tracked. I will also upload a video of it in operation to prove it works of course with proof of ownership drop me a msg if interested.

7. Nicko

Nicko Member

I would like to buy the dragon. Think you could keep it at a round 150 including p&p
    I'm on the isle of man so in the UK

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  8. TimeForChange

TimeForChange Active Member

Sorry if this comes off too straightforward or slightly offensive, I tell it like it is and mean no disrespect. I agree with others that have stated most of those toys seem to be PVC, unsafe for resale since they cannot be properly sterilized. Also, selling a slightly used bottle of lube doesn't sound safe to me. Unless it still has the factory seal, I wouldn't recommend trying to sell it. The only toy that I can verify is made from silicone is the Mr. H. Dragon. Lastly your verification picture should include a date and isn't able to be read without saving and zooming in.

9. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

The medium butt plug is silicone I know that and pretty sure the bellas bitch fist is too I will do my research on the materials of the toys im going to get it sorted out the lubes safe one is unused the other only a few times the lube inside hasnt been touched so its safe to use but I guess its more of a squemish think if you are cool with buying a used toy I dont see why its a problem.

10. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

Yeah not a problem I can send it for that price including posting if you definetly want it il reserve it for you.

11. Nicko

Nicko Member

Yep. I'll PM you my PayPal address

12. Sellingitem

Sellingitem New Member

Ok so here is a list of toys for sale and prices. I wont list the ones that im not certain on but the ones I can be sure arent pvc I will. so heres the full list. Dragon dildo by mr hankeys XXXL £150 material silicone. Doc johnson gum drops ace of spades butt plug in clear £7 material rubber. lovehoney medium butt plug £5 material silicone the rest of the toys im not sure or are made of pvc so I cant sell here but feel free tp message me if you are interested in any of these.

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  13. Nicko

Nicko Member

Dragon toy arrived fine many thanks :)

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.