1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Ultimate Fantasy owners....how do you like it?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bucky'sBestGirl, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Bucky'sBestGirl

Bucky'sBestGirl "Fate, up against your will..." - The Killing Moon

I'm pondering getting a custom UF, but I see next to no reviews of it, and I'd love to know from those who own one...how do you like it? What are some pros and cons to it? Small or medium? I'm leaning towards the medium, cos I love me some girth and I'm confident I can handle it (I own two Terras and a medium Clayton), but I'd like some input from you folks before I start saving up for it.

Thanks!!!

2. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Mines cute. But it's a teeny weenie. I just suspect it's not as popular as other models because it's not exactly fantasy-themed. I mean, yes, it is popular enough but not as much as others I see. And after the whole BD fiasco(s), there's plenty of other places that offer non-fantasy toys that would get the business.

3. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

There's also the fact that it's quite smooth and uninteresting texture-wise, doesn't exactly get my attention like Flint or Clayton :3

4. Bucky'sBestGirl

I'm gonna have to agree with you Willow, especially where the BD fiascos are concerned...plus, they just told me today that the design I was thinking of was no longer offered, even though I've seen a few UF with split coloration....so, I'm gonna get my design/model from another company. And Exter, yeah that's true....even though I want a standardish human toy, the UF doesn't offer a ton besides girth, sooo....yeah. Thanks you two!

5. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

Mine takes quite a bit of warming up and internal lubing to fully take it all (legacy medium tho, they made the full version slightly thicker but its very slight) its the thickest non knotted in my toybox. I mostly got it cos it fit how I see FFXI's Galka, big and thick but still humanoid, plus medium (at the time no choice lol) was the only one that seemed like an option. I'm getting a small Next month or during Feb (depends on this years Halloween and/or Christmas colors since Halloween black or coal black would fit for the theme I'm going for with it) maybe try one of the 3 EE lifecast humans? Rudy & Shane are thick but not too thick and Rudy has a nice natural curve. If you rather small but still thick James is the way to go (and James is smoother too)

If you want UF's feel.. I think Tantus vamp is kinda close (plus is nice and slick) for an alternate to a medium/small UF? plus if you are not picky with color get a grab bag vamp

6. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

There is also Vixen Creations. Their Vixskin is a cored firmness which I've never used but is very tempting. The pretty much only offer flesh tones with a few exceptions but there's a huge variety of realistic toys in tons of sizes and shapes. I've had the Maverick on my wishlist for a while.

7. Bucky'sBestGirl

Sweet, thank you for listing some alternates!! :D I'll go check em out! :3