1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

under 5" and wereables.

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Rddeano, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

First post ever and I'm talking about how small my dong is. Hi everyone lol!

So i was "blessed" genetically with a penis that is roughly 4.3" it doesn't help that i currently am at my heaviest due to not being able to do work properly from a surgery recovery.

I have been wanting to buy a wereable from BD to play with my wife as she enjoys her medium Fenrir. The most appealing one to both of is is to use a fully enclosed wereable such as the ika/david/chance, we had issues with the open ended ones for whatever reason a few years ago, don't remember if they had optional sizes 4 years ago, but we had issues where i didn't have enough girth to keep the toy " stuck" to me for penetration.
    that is why we figured an enclosed one would be easier since it would be a single thing penetrating and not my penis + sheath.

looking over the ones that can do small, the david and ika, coming in at 4.5" and 4.8". Sadly i feel my 4.3"ish inch member would not be good in a chance as its a one size and internal length is 5.75" max.

does anyone have experiences with smal' penis' and sheaths? or have suggestions on where i could potentially find fantasy sheaths that cater to men with small penis length? The wife and i are trying to rekindle our sex life and this was the first idea but everything seems too big for me still :<

thanks anyone who posts input, i tried searching the forums but my search skills are hella weak and i couldn't find anything similar.

2. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

Hello, A moderator here.

Saw your post and thought you would get more responses in the Wanted section of the site so I moved it for you. :3

Rddeano likes this.
  3. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

Hey there! I know there aren't too many fantasy sheathes on the market atm that cater to shorter members but I do know of at least one! If your wife likes here medium fenfir then you both might like the Fluffer from Primal hardwere! Their Wereables have the option of closed or open tip and different internal lengths (Sadly the Fluffer is the only one that goes to 4" but you can always send in a ticket to double check and see if they would be willing to go to 4 on any others that interested you) They also have the option to add an insert to your purchase so the sheath can be used as a toy when not being used on yourself!
    https://www.primalhardwere.com/product/WF

Another shop that has wereables that can be customized (although more on the pricey side) is a newer shop called Ambushtoys on Etsy! I'm sure they can easily accommodate a size request for you if you were interested in a customized wereable that isn't canine!
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmbushToys

I hope this helps at least a little! Good luck finding something and feeling better after your surgery! ^_^

Rddeano likes this.
  4. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

oh cool ty! i wasnt sure were to put it proper>< i appreciate the move haha

HazetheFox likes this.
  5. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

Ahhh thankyou for the links, info and recovery wishes! my length, or lack there of has been a major reason why ive never bought masturbator. im paying 110+ for 3-4" of use and the rest of the toy is just..there, un use, so ive never invested in nice ones. thank you so much again for the info im going to check them out!

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  6. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

Emailed/messaged both suggested places, now the waiting game. they both had really nice equine sleeves, so hopefully if they work with me, ill be with one or both of those lol!

7. Lynx

Lynx Active Member

I have surprised myself with the amount of sleeves, both made from silicone and rip-off plastics. I'd say that after finding out what size and shape works the best for you, get fully closed model. Closed tips help with wearing and using the toy, as they form a small vacuum keeping the toy snug and tight and letting the wearer and receiver feel more. If you and your partner want some fireworks while wearing, try them out, if finishing matters more than the ride itself. I'm currently waiting for new BD sheats, but I have had good sessions with PH's sheaths, I wouldn't have ordered them from BD, if I had PH wereables sooner.

As for your own size, I warmly recommend experimenting with cock rings and penis pumps. With pumps, some of the cheapest models are actually the best and more versatile. I have broken few more expensive pumps and have taken out the "reserve" cheap pump over and over again, that just keeps on giving. For myself, I get best results by using ball-shaped pump and removing the insulator from between the cylinder and relying my skin to create direct contact. This requires clean shave to work. The strength comes from being able to use both air and warm/hot water. With cock rings the plastic ones break fast, difficult to find rings that are made from pure silicone and not just silicone-like material. That's when you find properly sized rings that aren't too tight nor too loose, while not blocking you from using pump and toys with them.

Rddeano likes this.
  8. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

Thankyou for all tha input, id only ever tried a pump once when i was in my 20s and i guess i bought one too cheap because i didn't notice any change. and with the PH and making a vacuum with a closed tip ,that sounds nice. when the spouse and i tried the open end magnus sheath, once we were able to get both my penis and the sheath in, upon normal sexual motions, i would pull out but the sheath would stay. so maybe the suction will help. finishing for me is a bit difficult through intercourse right now due to the over weight issue im dealing with, so really its a matter of her finishing from penetration and clitoral stim, and its the ride and the enjoyment i get from making her squirm.

Lynx likes this.
  9. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

Awesome! Would love to hear what they have to say so I know whether or not they are willing to accommodate for future references! :) Good Luck with finding something that works for you!

Rddeano likes this.
  10. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

Ambush says they have been looking into the idea of retooling and scaling down their line of products in terms of physical size, so then they can accommodate people with 3" + but that it is highly dependent on how much demand and funding they get for it. have yet to hear back from PH.

11. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

excited!

PH says they will do custom lengths!

time to go measure lol! thankyou
    stuck-on-the-knot1 for shooting me to PH, This will be a bit of a confidence boost!!!

12. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

No problem! Congratulations! :D I hope you enjoy your new sheath! Which one did you end up deciding on? Any particular color you guys decided on?

13. Rddeano

Rddeano Member

we're gunna get a neighsayer, tip color is * drum roll* Chaffed anus, with the base in either darkish white or black hole.

Lynx and stuck-on-the-knot1 like this.