1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[updated 5-12] ⋙ vampirebat draws sometimes ⋘

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by vampirebat, May 9, 2018.

1. vampirebat

vampirebat just another nancy boy

hello to my favorite forum. :3c

i've been drawing casually since i was around 12 years old. it's mostly been ferals, but i've recently been pushing myself to branch out into anthros as well. art school is something i am considering, as i intend to pursue writing and drawing my own comic books. i don't have much to show currently, as i only got back into drawing a couple of months ago. i've rediscovered my passion, you could say.

putting this under cut because i want to not make this thread extremely text heavy. i often get asked which program(s) and tablet i use.

i draw in clip studio paint. i believe it retails for $50. it is my all-time favorite art software. it has the most complex brush engine i have had the pleasure of using to date. my brushes are all custom brushes. you may find the links to my brushes and resources here.

i have previously drawn in paint tool sai, photoshop, and artrage.

i draw with a wacom intuos pro on a busted ass old windows laptop. :')

**constructive criticism is always welcome!**

my most recent drawing is unfinished. i'll post the sketch anyway. it's a honey badger!
    [​IMG]

my other drawing from this week is also unfinished. >_> i've been painting an ermine with the help of a reference image.
    [​IMG]

boyfriend's fursona.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some other recent things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here's a couple things from like 2016 that i still like. i didn't draw during 2017. ._.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oh, here's something i started of my own fursona last month and will probably never finish.
    [​IMG]

is it cool if i promo my commissions? if you feel inclined to help enable my weird dildo hoarding problem, i take commissions. pm for details.

i hope y'all dig what i've brought to the creative section. if there's any interest, i can update this thread as i finish new drawings.

HazetheFox, Bun and VenusFlower like this.
  2. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

Your a really good artist. I like some of your recent artwork.

vampirebat likes this.
  3. vampirebat

thank you so much! i’m trying to kick myself into leaving my comfort zone. those are my first ever drawings of an ermine and a honey badger.

4. AncientWyrmling

AncientWyrmling Active Member

That's your first honey badger? O_O Son. He's so good. And the shading on the ermine makes him look like a Disney character. Ugh. You make me want to learn to draw.

vampirebat likes this.
  5. vampirebat

yeah. >////< i’m straying away from the animals that i typically draw. i need to be more well-rounded before committing to art school. thank you!

i don’t mind giving some pointers, helping you get started, and sending you tutorials on art basics, if you’d be interested. i don’t feel like i’m anything except an amateur, however assisting others is something i like to do.

6. vampirebat

i found a neat vaporwave themed palette so i've decided to color my honey badger in it!

being someone who draws at the pace of an actual slug gets frustrating sometimes.

jjfjfkjfkyf.png
    6ityoityo.png
    gfjnhfd.png