1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[US] 4 Toy Lot

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Occams_Dildo, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Occams_Dildo

Occams_Dildo Wanna come to a super soft birthday party?

For Sale

4 Bad Dragon toys shipping from the continental US to the continental US. They come from a drug-free, disease-free home, cat-owning home and have only been used by one male. No blemishes or flaws on any toys and they have been well cared for while I have had them. Toys have already been bleach rinsed, dishwashed and wrapped/bagged.

Paypal only. Prices are negotiable. Willing to trade or reduce price for L Crackers.

Shipping included in estimate. Packages will be mailed via UPS within 2 business days with a tracking number provided.

Toys are available until they are crossed off as sold.

Toys

XL Roland $130 - 5/8 split firmness with suction cup. Midnight Forest coloration (Green-Dark Green fade, Purple Base). First owner, used once, was overall too smooth for my liking.

L UF Chance $140 - 5 firmness with cumtube. Easter marble coloration from a couple of years ago. First owner, used maybe a dozen times, great toy but I'm not into depth play anymore. Cum tube is untrimmed and has been flushed with bleach solution and rinsed multiple times with hot water. Will include 2 60ml leur-lock syringes.

L Trent $100 - 5 firmness. Random pour, copper/green/tan/white on the bottom of the base. Second owner, used once by me, got a M crackers at the same time that much preferred

M Sleipnir $120 - 5 firmness. Marbled blue/yellow. First owner, used maybe a dozen times. Great toy - I am looking to upgrade size but may keep this one if it doesn't sell.

Pics below. Username as /u/Occams_Dildo because I may post this on reddit as well.

Collection.jpg
    XL Roland.jpg
    L Chance UF.jpg
    L Trent.jpg
    M Sleipnir.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Frostypaws likes this.
  2. HyenaTycoon

HyenaTycoon Member

Hi There! I actually left you a comment on the BD reddit, but you don't seem to be too active there, so i wanted to see if here would be a better place to reach you!

I was wondering if Trent was by any chance still available? And I’m not sure if I have spoken to you before about this, (I don’t think I have but your username seems AWFULLY familiar) but would you be interested in trading him for some Art? I’m absolutely in love with him. I ALMOST bought him from his first seller but I didn’t have the money then, and I don’t have it now either.

Here’s a portfolio that shows a little bit of what I can do! https://imgur.com/a/39hLkzp I can also do a comic page or short sketch animation! I can do anthros, humans, monsters, whatever. Just because i have been following this specific toy in particular for so long, I'd be more than happy to offer something a bit more complex than I'd normally do for a trade, if you want it.

I am VERY VERY sorry if I’ve talked to you about this before and you weren’t interested, but my memory for names is GODAWFUL. It’s completely fine if you’re not interested in art either, and if that’s the case I’m sorry for wasting your time! I just saw this as a possible last chance to snag this guy and I didn’t wanna let it go to waste

3. Villie

Villie wrow

Hey, you might have better luck sending a PM as opposed to bumping up a month+ old thread!

By default, people get email notifications when they get a PM, but not for new thread posts.

4. Philmecrakin

Philmecrakin Well-Known Member

Interested in sleipnir. Would you take $110?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  5. Occams_Dildo

I apologize for the delay in responding. If you are still interested. I am willing to sell Slepnir for $110, shipping included.

6. Occams_Dildo

I apologize for this thread being dead for so long and now twice necroed. When I originally made the post I was looking to sell some of these toys quickly, but i was a new user and my post did not become visible for over a week at the time - so I abandoned this post. I have just returned today to look for a new toy and found that it has been visible.

I am currently unable to edit the original post, but I have sold Chance on /r/baddragon already. Roland, Trent, and Sleipnir are still for sale at listed prices (negotiable). I would prefer paypal, but would consider a trading for M to XL toys with a suction cup.

I will make edits in the initial post to reflect the current situation when I am able. And can/will update the photos as requested (nothing has changed, they remain unused since the initial post)

Thank You.

7. Occams_Dildo

Trent has found a home with HyenaTycoon and is shipping out tomorrow!

Sleipnir and Roland still for sale. Still awaiting ability to edit first post to update.

HyenaTycoon likes this.
  8. Philmecrakin

Actually interested in the roland. Medium shaft and firm base?

9. Occams_Dildo

Yep. Medium shaft, firm base, and suction cup. Solid toy and it sticks VERY well to any surface that will hold a suction cup.

10. Philmecrakin

Yeah Ill take it actually!

11. Occams_Dildo

Great! PM me your paypal and I'll send an invoice. As long as $130 for the toy, shipping included, is alright.
    He's already been cleaned and bagged. I can box up tonight and send him out when I go to the post office tomorrow to send Trent.

Philmecrakin likes this.
  12. Philmecrakin

sent!

13. Occams_Dildo

Trent and Roland have been sent off! Only Sleipnir remains.