1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[US] AUCTION Aurora/RR Large 5 Chance

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Feef, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Feef

Feef Active Member

Hello there everyone! I hope all is well. ^^

Due to some recent unexpected, expensive events I must sell one, possibly two, of my Aurora BD dildos. The first one up for auction is a large unflared Chance in medium firmness. There is not much else to say, so let's get down to business!

Toys come from a disease free home. We have a dog, but he is not allowed in the toy room. I will do my absolute best to not ship fur!

Shipping will not be included in the price of this auction. You are bidding on the toy itself, shipping is additional. In the US I ship USPS Priority with full insurance and will be splitting cost. For international shipping, I will not lie on customs and the buyer pays full shipping. I will only ship to the address provided on PayPal. Payment will be done through PayPal G&S via invoice and is to be paid within 48 hours of the auction ending. If the winner does not pay in time I will offer Chance to the next highest bidder.

Bids are to be sent to me via PM to avoid the post getting unfairly bumped. When you send your bid, please specify if you would like to keep your bid anonymous or not. I would like bids to not be anonymous to be more transparent, but I understand if a bidder wants to remain anonymous. Due to work I may not respond quickly between 8am and 7pm CST. Highest bid will be updated periodically.

This auction will start today, Monday 1/28/19 and end Saturday 2/2/19 at 4pm CST.

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to ask here!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

!!! Minimum bid increase is $5 !!!
    Current price:
    $100 (start)
    $150 - Zerocool06
    $200 - Anonymous Bid
    $210 - Knucklesdeep
    $250 - Anonymous Bid
    $255 - Anonymous Bid
    $275 - Anonymous Bid
    $280 - Anonymous Bid
    $325 - Anonymous Bid - Extended to 4:03 CST
    $330 - Anonymous Bid - Extended to 4:06 CST
    $350 - Anonymous Bid - Extended to 4:08 CST
    $355 - Anonymous Bid - Extended to 4:13 CST
    $375 - Anonymous Bid - Extended to 4:16 CST
    $400 - Knucklesdeep - Extended to 4:19 CST
    $425 - Anonymous Bid - Extended to 4:20 CST
    $450 - Knucklesdeep - Extended to 4:22 CST
    $475 - Anonymous Bid - Extended to 4:24 CST
    $500 - Knucklesdeep - Extended to 4:25 CST
    $505 - Anonymouse Bid - Extended to 4:34 CST

$525 - Kucklesdeep - Extended to 4:36 CST
    !!SOLD!!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. Feef

Feef Active Member

So the auction is nearing the final 24 hours! Thank you to all who have bid so far.

I just wanted to update some info on the auction. I've been asked how last minute bids will be handled. As in will slightly late bids be considered, if two last minute bids come in will it be luck of the draw on who had the higher number and similar situations.

Since there is no auction system in place like ebay where you can set how much you are willing to pay and then their system handles the bidding from there, it will be handled as follows.

IF late bids come in at the last 10 minutes of the auction, the auction will then end 10 minutes after the LAST bid. The highest bid will be updated on the main post as they come in if it comes to this situation. I feel this will give people a more fair chance and prevent the auction being “sniped”, though I doubt it will need to come to that. This style of auction may be familiar to some.

If no bids are placed in the last 10 minutes, it will simply end at 4pm CST 2/2/19 as planned.

I am of course open to mods verifying the bids to make sure there was no foul play, if that is requested and they are willing to do so.

If there are any questions, requests or issues with this auctioning setup please feel free to contact me here or in a PM if that is more appropriate. ^_^

Zaphora and Slaanesh like this.
  3. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

It's actually looking pretty good here for you :) I like the way you're doing the public bid....good job

4. Slaanesh

Slaanesh Well-Known Member

5. Feef

Feef Active Member

Aaaaand SOLD!

stuck-on-the-knot1 and Slaanesh like this.
  6. Knucklesdeep

Knucklesdeep Member

Just a little bit!! Lol.

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  7. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Well fuck....I'm amazed

Slaanesh likes this.