1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

!!!!ALL SOLD!!! (US/int) WTS Chance, David and Nocturne

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by VenusFlower, Jun 1, 2018.

1. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

ALL SOLD, THANK YOU!!! PLEASE MOVE TO THE ARCHIVE!
    Dongles for sale:
    Sale reasons:
    1. Health problems both for me and my dog, she's having psychologic pregnancy for some reason and we have to castrate.. the thing is.. she's 30 pounds. Is almost like castrating a horse. Now I'm screwed!
    2. I'm leaving the hobbie.. Is way too expensive for me to keep going and I got way too obcessed, so needing to step away.
    For now I'm still around the forum, but soon I'll probably be offline for long times. My contact email is vncflower@gmail.com
    3. These toys are HEAVY. I pay shipping by weight, that means.. at least 40USD per toy shipped to my country.

Shipping: In the US (in UTAH) To the US, shipping is $15. USPS Priority Medium rate box.
    Will ship anywhere - about international: I can ship internationally if buyer pays the extra shipping price.
    If you live in a country that the import taxes are way too high and would rip off your entire salary(like mine) with the purchase of a toy like this, I can declare pretty much any value in customs in a legal way.
    I will need your entire address to calculate shipping (sorry about that! I calculate by the company's website.)

Please PM me for more information and/or if interested!
    If I don't enter here for a while, again, contact me at vncflower@gmail.com

Things you need to know:
    ❥ About proof pictures: I do not live in the US, but the toys are still in a redirectioning company I use that is located in the US. Because of that, I can't do much about the proof pictures.. and I feel super bad about that because I do have empathy, and a lot. Making people insecure and worried while wanting to buy a toy is not nice.
    I've asked the workers of the redirectioning company to write my username and timestamp and take pictures along with the items, but they strictly only take one picture per item and can't do that since is such a big company.
    Howhever I was a very trusted and well known user on the DH forums.
    An important thing to consider: I'd not be using my work name neither showed my work blog on this site if I weren't being truthful. If I was a scammer I'd obviously be anonymous, unless I wanted people to burn me out on my work space and screw me up completely. If you wan't to be sure it is me, hit me up on private at tumblr @venusflowerart (NSFW warning don't open at the side of your parents! pfft!)
    If you still need more proofs I can show you the PayPal transactions/ conversation with previous sellers screenshots.

❥ Toys are boiled and wrapped up ready to go.
    ❥ Payment would be via PayPal invoice/g&s only!
    ❥ Previous owners had the toys in smoke free, disease free homes.
    Acerbus ( previous owner of David) have a cat, they tried their best to not get any cat fur on the package but we can't guarantee that it doesn't have any!
    Cicada (previous owner of Nocturne) have two dogs, so also can't guarantee that there isn't any fur or lint because silicone is a magnet for those.
    Zaphora (previous owner of Chance) have dogs and cats, so also can't guarantee that there isn't any fur. They did their best!

Make an offer!
    These are not at my house, but on a company. I have limited time, or else I'm screwed.

SOLD David: med/med in his signature color with a cum tube
    This toy new retails at $145 + shipping.

The toy have a weird grey patch in the shaft near to the bese, the person who sold me the toy is not aware why that happened, but it doesn't affect use and in my opinion doesn't really make the toy less prettier overall! (see pictures below)
    Official pictures of the color (the shaft glows a marble of light teal and green in the dark) weight is 1,65lbs
    upload_2018-6-1_18-31-51.png upload_2018-6-1_18-32-5.png
    Pictures Acerbus took:
    upload_2018-6-1_18-34-27.png upload_2018-6-1_18-34-3.png upload_2018-6-1_18-35-2.png
    Company picture:
    upload_2018-6-1_18-40-33.png

SOLD Nocturne: Large, Soft (3) natural coloring with CT
    He is a flop for a small nick in the shaft, pictures below. (shaft glows GREEN in the dark) Weight is 2.23lbs

Picture of him at the company the guys took:
    upload_2018-6-1_18-42-11.png
    Picture from Cicada:
    upload_2018-6-1_18-43-24.png

SOLD Chance Flared: (Legacy) medium / medium firmness with CT (this is an accurate looking horse dong oh my god, even more than my taste!! + I'm super afraid of the medium firm for me.)
    New model on these specs, new, retails at $125
    measures of the legacy model in medium size:
    • Diameter of Head 2.89
    • Diameter of Shaft 1.74
    • Diam. of Medial Ring 2.00
    • Usable Length 10.00
    • Circum. of Head 8.15
    • Circum. of Shaft 5.50
    • Circ. of Medial Ring 6.13
    • Total Length 11.50

Picture of Chance at the company:
    upload_2018-6-1_18-51-59.png

dongle for TRADING:
    - I am looking for trading, if possible, my Large/med Diego with CT in his signature colors for a medium Diego in the same specs. He can be in soft though, I don't mind. color does not have to be his signature, howhever I am picky about the color! The difference will have to be paid. I don't mind much if it's without CT.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. VenusFlower

I have a bottle of Cum Lube I can throw along with the first toy purchased!!
    If its not nocturne (the heavier) I can also send a syringe. First come first served!

3. GlitteringGirl

GlitteringGirl Member

I'll give you 85 shipped for the David. I'll also grab the cum lube and syringe if that's available.

4. Horse boy

Horse boy Active Member

Can you get a verification pick with chance? if so i would be interested.

5. VenusFlower

New rule- No lowballing, please.
    I just bought these and can't even look at it or touch them because I live in another country. I'm already losing money reselling them. Shipping is 15 and I still have to pay PayPal fees AND plus the company's fees.

Nocturne is sold!
    Chance is pending
    David is sold!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  6. VenusFlower

ALL SOLD! Thank you!!!!!!