1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[US] *PRICES DROPPED* Legacy M/M Unflared Chance Flop, 3 Vixskin (dual density) toys

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by comatosekitty, May 28, 2021.

1. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

Toys are from a smoke-free, STD/STI-free home. Toys are boiled and will be shipped ASAP. Shipping only in the continental US.
    Paypal invoice only, will only ship to address on Paypal.

FULL ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/jp6sxIb

Legacy Medium/Medium Unflared Chance w/ trimmed cumtube. Will include a new replacement syringe. SOLD.

It is a FLOP for 3 little black spots of embedded fragments of firm silicone just beneath the surface. Was purchased from BD like this, and they do not effect usage. You can barely feel them with your fingers and they are not noticable at all in use. I have also trimmed the cumtube to a shorter length.
    -------------------------------
    Here is the official size chart comparing Legacy to Current Chance sizing. Current is the chart with the XL, Legacy did not have XL https://imgur.com/4mW1TzA PLEASE NOTE i did measurements and found that the toy is actually around 7 inches in circumference girth at the very bottom of shaft (where the wrinkles are) and actually only about 11 1/2 inches tall. So the chart is off by a little despite being the official one from BD.

SPECIAL BUNDLE: Buy 2 get $20 off, buy 3 get $35 off

Lonestar Vixskin in Chocolate. Asking $60 shipped

No issues on the toy from what i can see. Dual Density (soft outside, firm inside). Normally $110

Bandit Vixskin in Caramel. Asking $65 shipped
    The balls have a strange curve to them, aside from that no issue. There are small pores all along the toy, these are manufacturer-made indents to mimic pores in the skin (i believe). Still, i included a photo to help show how the toy appears.
    Dual Density (soft outside, firm inside). Has a slightly more matte finish than typical Vixskin models. Normally $116

Johnny Vixskin in Vanilla. Asking $75 Shipped
    The balls have a strange curve on this one as well, no issue aside from that.
    Dual Density (soft outside, firm inside). Normally $120.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  2. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

available, please be aware it's continental US only, paypal invoice, shipping only to the address listed on paypal. i have NEVER had an issue with USPS, but if it's lost or stolen, i cannot be held liable. way too many package thieves going around for me to risk that.

3. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

the person who was "definitely going to buy" up and left after asking for a hold. this is why you can never trust hold requests. :/

4. Michael Connolly

Michael Connolly Member

Oh yeah sorry I forgot I was just deleting my past conversations and stuff and didn’t notice I deleted this one sorry

5. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

PRICES DROPPED ON ALL. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING

6. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

CHANCE IS SOLD