1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[US] WTS BD M/S Xar w/SC, M/M Zaratan, PF M/S Dwarf, KV M/SS Bentley

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Larmeleon, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Larmeleon

Larmeleon Well-Known Member

gfu.jpg
    I'm selling some toys, mostly because I have traded them for other models. I have cats but I will boil prior to shipping. I only want to sell within the US. I don't deal with people that can't reply to a message within 24 hrs. Paypal goods and services, will only ship to the address on your paypal so make sure it's right! Prices include shipping! Shipping will be padded in a bubble mailer or $7 extra if you want a box. More than happy to work out a deal if you buy more than one, and feel free to make offers!

Bad Dragon:
    • Sleipnir, Medium/Soft, Duka Cola SOLD
    • Xar, Medium/Soft with suction cup, green. Selling because I just bought another M/S in Xar's signature lol. imgur pics here, $90
    • Zaratan, Medium/Medium, Platinum Ore. Bought literally last week but not my kinda thing. Has a nick on the lower base, well detailed in imgur pics - $85
    • Hanns, OneSize/Medium with suction cup, Hanns Signature SOLD
    • Unopened bottle of BD Cum Lube - $7 add-on only!
    Pleasure Forge:
    • Medium/Soft Dwarf - black/glittery - selling because I only bought to try. Not my style. imgur pics here, $40
    KuduVoodoo:
    • Medium/SuperSoft Bentley - pinkish pastels - selling because I only bought to try. He's very interesting but too soft for me! imgur pics - $45

Buy the two Bad Dragons at price listed and choose the Dwarf or Bentley for free. Whole lot including cum lube for $225 :)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    DJ Nasty likes this.
  2. Larmeleon

Rainbow Gnoll and the Thunder are sold

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  3. Larmeleon

Buy today, ships tomorrow!

4. Larmeleon

edited to add two toys, Zaratan and Hanns!