1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[US]WTS M/3 SC Sleipnir, L/5 Fenrir, 2 Aneros and Others

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Occams_Dildo, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Occams_Dildo

Occams_Dildo Wanna come to a super soft birthday party?

Hi everyone,

I'm still in a big pinch from when I took my last post down. But I am now in a position to sell some more of my collection.

Shipping is included in list price, US only. Toys ship 1-2 days after Paypal payment is received. Prices are negotiable, make reasonable offers. I want to sell these toys ASAP.

All toys will be boiled/bleached and bagged before shipping. The household is disease free. My phone camera is not great, but I can try for better quality photos on request.

bd.jpg

From Left to Right:

$115 - Large/Medium Firm Fenrir in blue/purple marble. It was a flop with small tear under the knot that's pretty much cosmetic. You can't feel anything off and it hasn't grown.

$115 - Medium/Soft Firm Sleipnir with Suction Cup in Black.

$50 (Top) - Aneros deVice

$50 (Bottom) - Aneros Helix Trident

I also still have several toys from my previous post > Here <

These toys are across the country to me, but my partner is willing to ship them for me. She'll be travelling, so I can't ship these or get you new pics on demand. But if you want to be put on a wait list, I will reach out as soon as I know when she'll be back. I will be more flexible with pricing to accommodate the inconvenience.

bdold.jpg

$70 - Large/Soft Firm Demogorgon in Signature

$120 - XL/Medium Firm Rex with Cum Tube and Suction Cup in signature. The cum tube will come out if you tug too hard, it goes back in easily

$110 - XL/Medium Echo in St. Patty's Gold/Emerald

Thanks for reading. Any purchases will be a massive help to me. Please send PMs and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Member

I’m interested in the Fenrir, and I am also interested in the echo.

3. Mallory

Mallory Active Member

I would like the Echo if he's still available.

4. Occams_Dildo

Tell me if you'd like more pictures of Fenrir. I can ship him Tuesday.

Echo will be dependent on when my SO is back in Tucson. I don't have an ETA, probably the next couple of weeks. If you're still interested, I'll send you a message when I have a more exact time for updated pics/shipping.

PM me with paypal account for an invoice if you're ready to buy Fenrir.

Bad Robot will have priority for Echo if he wants it. I will be notifying people as soon as I know what date I can have them shipped to confirm. I'll keep you second on the list.

5. Mallory

Mallory Active Member

Thanks!

6. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

Would you do 40 shipped for the deVice?

7. Occams_Dildo

Yes

8. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Member

Sorry to Mallory, but I do want the echo. Two weeks is okay with me. I’ll send you my paypal stuff for the Fenrir right now though. Then we can work out the details for the echo later.

9. HighlandMistress

HighlandMistress Well-Known Member

Interested in the demo when you're partner is able to get back to you on them. :3

10. Fogdog

Fogdog New Member

Im interested in your rex, Is shiping included at that price?

11. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

Would you do 75 for both aneros?

12. Dj Hayden

Dj Hayden Active Member

Ill take the rex if fogdog doesnt

13. Occams_Dildo

Update:

Sorry for the absence - RL emergencies continue. All toys will be in my possession early next week. I will send messages to people who have expressed interest in Demo/Rex/Echo in the order they asked.

The Aneros toys will be sold to Toa

14. Occams_Dildo

UPDATES:
    Fenrir (Bad Robot) and the 2 Aneros toys (Toa) have sold for asking price and $75 respectively.

Sleipnir is still available, but I won't lower his price atm. He's my clear BD favorite and the relatively high price for a resale is factoring in that you are getting a custom/suction toy without a wait for BD molding or paying for shipping.

The other three toys have arrived in my posession and I will have an updated timestamp photo this evening when I am home from work. I have reached out via pm to individuals who contacted me in chronological order via this thread or pmed me. I will update as toys sell, or contact the next on the list if I don't get responses.

15. Occams_Dildo

UPDATE: I can't seem to edit the main post anymore, so this is my major update. I also apo thalogize for my infrequent updates and slow response. The situation that has forced me to sell my collection came to a chaotic head in the past 2 weeks. Now that it's stable, I'll be more responsive to messages and requests.

Summary:
    Sold toys: Echo, Fenrir, Aneros x 2
    Remaining/held toys: Demogorgon, Rex, Sleipnir, Crackers and FMachine

Details:
    -Echo and Fenrir have been bought and shipped to Bad_Robot
    -The two Aneros toys have been bought and shipped to Toa
    -Demogorgon has interest from 2 parties - Pictures posted in this reply
    -Rex has interest for multiple parties, but is currently on hold for the buyer that contacted me first
    -Sleipnir has one interested party
    -I am also adding my L/5 Crackers with Suction cup in (third kind?) aqua GITD from the previous thread.
    -I still have the FMachine from my previous thread. If you're particularly interested you can contact me, but since it is large there is no way I'm having it shipped to me for pics.

Please contact me if you are interested in the remaining toys. Many have been requested, but until they are paid and shipped I will keep a chronological list. If someone backs out, I'll contact the next party.

Pics presenting proof of ownership and ability to sell and ship my remaining toys below. Reminder: My camera is ass, if you want a crystal clear image, I will find an alternative method of photographing them. Please request the angle/view you want and be mindful I may only do this if we're seriously discussing sale.

20190319_160203.jpg

Current proof of ownership: Sleipnir, Demogorgon, Rex, L/5 Crackers w/ SC

demo1.jpg

Demo Upright/Side view

demo2.jpg

Demo, Top-down

Attached Files:

16. Saipemcastorone3000

Saipemcastorone3000 New Member

If the sleipnir hasn't sold yet, I'm very interested. Money ready and can send as soon as I get the green light from you.