1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

US/WTS S/M BD Spritz + 2 vibrators

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Rohan, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Rohan

Rohan New Member

These come from a disease & smoke free home, however I do have cats and as it is summer they are shedding a LOT. I'll try to make sure to not include their fur in your package, but I apologize in advance if this does happen.

All toys will be thouroughly disinfected prior to shipping, but I recommend washing them again upon arrival to remove any accidental pet fur or lint that may have passed under my radar.

I will ship ONLY within the US. Shipping is included in the price of the toys. I should be able to ship on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I'll send you an update when I do so. Items will be shipped in a USPS padded envelope, but if you would prefer it be shipped in a box it will cost slightly more. Vibes aren't shipped with batteries. I take Paypal payments only.

Spritz - size Small, Medium firmness. Starlight glow coloration. This toy is almost five years old, but it hasn't been in use for the past two or three. There is a small singe mark on the edge of the base from when I was messing around with a lighter, but it's not terribly noticable and is the only imperfection that I am aware of on this toy. (see pictures) - $60

Lovehoney Power Play 10 Function Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator - That's a mouthful. Rabbits aren't really my thing anymore but I can attest that this one works. It has an ok girth too, but it's no longer something that I use or am interested in. - $40
    Product listing: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=35525

Misc Insertable Silicone Vibe - Full disclosure, I can't actually find the product listing for this one, but I am 100% that the outer shell is silicone or I wouldn't have ever bought or used it. It has been used once, judged as underwhelming for my body, and never touched again. - $15 or $10 if bought with one of the other toys.
    5in insertable, 7.5in total length. 5in girth just before that knot-looking kind of thing that I think is supposed to be balls.

BB47D6AA-A214-449A-9C2D-E6E422938A03.jpeg 4C78ACD9-FA27-4B23-ACF3-4FE69BB9DC34.jpeg