1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

(USA) 7 toys - BD, Hankeys, Fantasticocks, Odyssey, Twisted Beast

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Feverdream, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

I have limited space, so some good toys need to go!

All questions are welcome, but please no haggling, these are already priced low to sell. USA only. I'm a fast shipper (usually next day, sometimes same day!) I may ship internationally if there are no US buyers. PayPal only. If you want to buy, post a comment and I will contact you about a PayPal invoice. USPS Priority Mail, I will send you a tracking number on the same day that I ship. I usually use flat rate boxes, so shipping will probably be about $14. (Maybe more for the bigger toys).

Non-smoking and pet free home. Toys are kept clean and sanitary. Fresh from a 30 minute boil. I dry these on terrycloth towels, so there may be lint.

100% positive track record with buying and selling. Good deals with Orvon, Squishysquishy, KatieCD, mgcommarch, gico, balloskeet, huskyrider, infernalty, Valkires, Fuig, w0lf3, Ahrian, Bauer, mandm1445, HorniOrca, Crack, Glamorslut etc.

IMG_1734.jpeg IMG_1735.jpeg

Odyssey Toys "SPAWN OF VECNA"
    Size medium (15 inch insertable), firmness which they call "medium" (it's very firm! It's shore 10. Bad Dragon firm is shore 8). "Surprise Me" color (blue). Has slot in base for bullet vibe (also helps make it slightly easier to grab). This one has lots of texture and combined with the 10 firmness makes it very intense. Recent purchase, excellent condition. This is the longest size available for this model. Made in the UK.

List Price: $74 plus shipping
    You Pay: $45 plus shipping

Size: Medium
    Overall Length : 16.5 inches
    Insertable Length : 15 inches
    Circumference near base : 7.7 inches
    Circumference at mid point : 5.5 inches
    Circumference at tip : 3.25 inches

https://odyssey-toys.com/products/spawn-of-vec

---------------------

Mr Hankeys "SERPENTINE"
    Size Large, medium firmnesss, red, Vac-U-Hole. (Hankeys medium is like Bad Dragon firm, but slim design means it's flexible). Used once, excellent condition. Vac-U-Lock hole works very well with Hankeys suction cup (suction cup not included)

List price: $ $156 plus shipping
    You pay: $115 plus shipping

Circumference near head (rim): 5.75"
    Circumference near middle: 5.5"
    Circumference near base: 6.25"
    Overall length: 19"
    Insertable length: 17.25"
    Texture: Scaly texture
    Strapon Ring Size: 2.50"

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/fantasy-and-sci-fi/serpentine-dildo-two-sizes

-----------------------

Twisted Beast "ASMODEUS"
    Size medium, soft firmness (shore 03), Inferno color (crimson/black marble). This one has a Vac-U-Lock hole but the hole is too big. I think it is a manufacturing error. Twisted Beast offered me a 15% discount on my next toy when I told them something was wrong. They are nice people but this toy is a flop IMO. HOWEVER it looks absolutely amazing, and is totally usable. It took me a couple of tries to figure out how to use this toy in the best way. I hate that it's a flop, but I still use it sometimes, and I don't mind if it doesn't sell. I paid $18 for the Twisted Beast large suction cup (the cheap plastic kind) which I will include for free. It doesn't stick to anything and it really doesn't fit the hole but without it, the base of Asmodeus is very flimsy. Even being a flop, Asmodeus is still fun to use, and it looks amazing. I used it with a Hankeys suction cup, which also doesn't fit correctly, but it helps to keep the base anchored to something! It's very soft and floppy. Made in the UK.

List Price: $161 plus shipping
    You Pay: $110 plus shipping

TOTAL LENGTH: 19.5 inches
    INSERTABLE LENGTH: 17.5 inches
    CIRCUMFERENCE: HEAD: 4.5 inches
    CIRCUMFERENCE: MIDDLE: 7.5 inches
    CIRCUMFERENCE: BOTTOM: 9.5 inches

https://twistedbeaststore.com/products/asmodeus-tentacle-dildo

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  2. Feverdream

Pic of the Twisted Beast suction cup (included), and the 10 gallon pot I use to sanitize toys.

IMG_1736.jpeg IMG_1729.jpeg

3. Feverdream

IMG_1738.jpeg IMG_1739.jpeg

Bad Dragon AXEL (discontinued)

Size medium, firmness "firm" (shore 8). In Axel's natural fade, metallic crimson & gold (Tony Stark colors?) If you want something smooth and thick and round, and not very long, this could be your toy. AKA "the big thumb"! haha. Rarely used, excellent condition.

List Price $105 (2020 price)
    You Pay: $60 plus shipping

Circumference near head: 7.5 inches
    Circumference of shaft: 8.5 inches
    Diameter of head: 2.53 inches
    Diameter of shaft: 2.94 inches
    Total length: 8.75 inches
    Usable length: 6.1 inches

---------------------------------------------

Fantasticocks "XENO the LARVA" (bug)
    One size, medium firmness (5). This one is cool and different, but to me it's more of a novelty or collector's item. Has a built-in suction cup which works pretty well. Looks like suction cup option is not available any more? (I can't find it as an option now). Split colors (AKA "pride streak") green and peach as shown on the Etsy page. Rarely used, excellent condition.

List Price: $64 (shipping included)
    You Pay: $30 plus shipping

Approximate Measurements:
    Usable Length: 5.75 inches
    Total Length: 6.5 inches
    Base Diameter: 3.5 inches

Circumference of Head: 5.75"
    Circumference of Mid-Shaft: 8.25"
    Circumference Near Base: 7.0"
    Weight: 15 oz
    Firmness: Medium Super Soft Shore 00-50 Rating

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1160489364/dildo-xeno-fantasy-dildo-adult-toy-sex

-----------------------------------------------

Fantasticocks "THEO the PEGASUS"
    One size, medium firmness (5), surprise me colors (charcoal black and crimson marble). Has a built-in suction cup which works pretty well! Slim shaft, with knot at the bottom. There's a noticeable ridge midway down, which I kind of love. It looks like Bad Dragon's Roland, just less refined (?) and different proportions (and much cheaper!) 12.5 inches usable length.

List Price: $99 (shipping included)
    You Pay: $60 plus shipping

Approximate Measurements:
    Total Length: 14 inches
    Usable Length: 12.5 inches
    Base Diameter: 3.5 inches
    Girth at head: 5.5 inches
    Girth at mid shaft: 5.75 inches
    Girth at knot: 9.5 inches
    Girth below knot: 8 inches
    Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz
    Firmness: Medium Super Soft Shore 00-50 Rating

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1288730368/dildo-theo-fantasy-dildo-adult-toy-sex

--------------------------------------------------------

Mr Hankey "BEOWULF"
    Size medium, medium firmness, black, Vac-U-Lock hole. Hankeys "medium" is like BD firm.
    Cool toy, but I'm just not bonding with it. The knot is kind of blocky and square, and is pretty easy to retain inside (this is not a wearable toy though, IMO). At the same time you are hilting the knot, it's also entering your second sphincter, which is intense. It's very similar in concept to Bad Dragon Glyph (discontinued) with different proportions. Rarely used, excellent condition. Vac-U-Lock hole works very well with Hankeys suction cup (suction cup not included).

List Price: $153 plus shipping
    You Pay: $85 plus shipping

Circumference near head (rim): 5.00"
    Circumference near middle: 7.00"
    Circumference at the Knot: 9.00"
    Circumference near base: 8.00"
    Overall length: 11.75"
    Insertable length: 10.25"
    Texture: Smooth/Light Texture
    Strapon Ring Size: 2.50"

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/fantasy-and-sci-fi/beowulf-four-sizes